Replies

• You might consider signing up in Realty Pilot for these BPO's...they are posting 1000's of orders weekly in Realty Pilot and you can use our BPO tool to do these quickly and easily. 

• They have very few in my area and by the time I log on they are gone, gone gone.

• What BPO Tool do you find to be the best?

• I am signed up with Realty Pilot. I get the emails to log in and view the available bpo list. Yet when I log in there aren't any in my area/zip codes, it happens quite often I think its a glitch.

• Thanks, Joan, for posting this question.  I would love to hear some feedback from the Broker/Agent community on how well Realty Pilot is working for you.  Better yet, if you would like to see something enhanced or improved, we would love to hear that, too.

We are getting thousands of BPO requests into Realty Pilot weekly from multiple clients and are needing agents to sign up to use the system and complete these requests as soon as possible.  There is no cost for a single client, but you'll want to consider paying the small monthly fee to have access to complete BPO's using the industry's easiest-to-use BPO generation tool.

When you sign up, remember to select Leyla Alhosseini, Brandon Gallegos, or myself Doug Williamson as your sales rep and we'll make sure to follow up with you to ensure that Realty Pilot is meeting all of your expectations.

Also, remember that we have free on-line chat and toll-free support for any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Doug Williamson

VP, Business Development

Realty Pilot, LLC.

• I have been signed up with you for several months. Got 4 orders back in June but nothing since mid July. Have not seen your 1000's of orders???

• Glad to see this message, as after being billed by Realty Pilot again, with no BPOs in months, I went into the system to find out how to cancel my account.

I was brought in as a free account for Keystone. I did sign up for $29,95 to do BPOs for other companies. I've had 4 assignments, 1 was paid for, and 3 ordered by GRC are very much not paid/in arrears. I get occasional email notifications of BPOs available, I go in within 30 seconds of getting the email, there's nothing there. $209.65 paid so far as the monthly, I was paid for one BPO, there's $165 unpaid with 90+ days delinquency, and I'm very much in the hole. I don't see this as beneficial to me at all.

I'd like to take it back down to my "basic/free" membership because of my affiliation with Keystone, and discontinue the paid service since I'm paying for nothing in terms of no BPO assignments available, and not being paid for the ones that I have completed.

I will say that the ones that I did for GRC (and have not been paid for) were fun to do, and I loved the photo app. I think this is a great product for ease of use, if there was work to be done, and if it was paid for by the ordering client.

• How do we sign up for a sales rep? I signed up for the $99.00 package, but asked to cancel it. I have yet to receive any work, although, this board says there is work weekly.

I would like to keep the membership and maximize it to its' full potential.

• I have been with RP since the beta stage and have had nothing but trouble for the last 2 years, that it the reason I asked.  I am frustrated with it.  In  the beginning it did not work at all lfor months yet I paid and when the support rep tried to get me some free months for the months it did not work he was told "NO", the next issue was that it did not fill out the complete form, I still had to manually input some of the information on some sites, I still do.  That does not make it any quicker for me to do a bpo and that was what RP was supposed to do.  Now this weekend there were several bpo's from GRC and I accepted some of them yet when I went to work on them there were not in my que, also I was trying to do bpo's for other companies and when I put in the ML# it gave a pop up that said incorrect log in & password but they were correct. Went to chat but no one was there to assist me.  I got a cc of an email this afternoon from a RP staff member to another RP staff member asking why it was not working as it was not working for her either when she tested it.  Needless to say it has been a few days that I have not been able to use the system, again.  I have heard good things about a RP competitor & some good things from them and have been thinking about switching companies but wanted to get feedback from other agents before I did so.

• I've performing  BPOs  but since they start pay $40.00 dollars or less i do not accept any more

the gas in California is to expensive , we need to take one hour to get pictures or more plus one more hour to prepere the bank documents and get the comps we have to get pay at less $60.00 per BPO

if we as BPO agents ask to get better pay  we can see the difference

This reply was deleted.