Replies

• I am hearing good things on other boards as well at the platform. It seems to have matured to where it is easy to function. I am on as a Keystone client, but dod not pay the monthly fee to get the Green River BPO's - just not worth the price for me. I do see where Green River has a different take on interiors as some have found out. To Mary Wilcox - more and more a formal background check is being required by the client of the BPO firm - this has all been on going for some time now. I suggest you consider just paying the fee and be done with it.

• I received a few BPO's, nothing that added up to justify the fee i was paying for the services.  Especially when Green River is using them and wanting to pay $17.50-47.50 for BPOs

• I agree. Its a bit weird and off how they "advertise" the available BPOs. I too have received emails from Realty Pilot telling me to view the list asap, yet when I log in within minutes there isn't anything there. Unlike someone beat me to it that quick.

I've received emails from GRC asking if I want to do the BPOs that how I've received them.

• I just 4 from them and they hit me with there e inspection three days after I had already went to the property , now they want two pics if each room
    • Are these assigned by GRC? or another company?

• I've been performing BPOs via RealtyPilot for GRC and I just got paid on 2 BPOs I've completed. I'd say its been a positive experience so far for me. The layout is quite familiar to Equator or Res.net.

This reply was deleted.