Providing Free BPO's for USRES

Has anyone had any experience with this company? I have provided about 10-15 free BPO's for USRES and have not received any REO's. They claim they will provide REO business if you do their BPO's. Many of the BPO's I am doing are properties that are in foreclosure and vacant. Eventually they will be foreclosed upon. Am I just being inpatient or will my work eventually pay-off. My name is on every BPO. Also, I am signed up with other BPO companies like clearcapital who only gives you 5 minutes to respond before they send the order to someone else. I have a couple of companies like this and it is very frustrating. I got an iphone for this purpose.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lisa,

I was given her name by others at the company. They also gave me the 'head' supervisor for the entire company, and also had dealings with the 'head' supervisor for listings. I only sent her an email, after one of my AMs gave me her info. I was going to contact the one main person, but I did not want to bug him until I didn't get anywhere with others.

They have even gone to the extreme of over nighting me 2 checks on a property that needed pluming repairs to close, and a reimbursement for me from prior due to the fact I told them I could not lay out the funds, as I was tapped without their payment to me.

I will welcome any work from them all the time! they all have a sense of humour and I joke around with them alot to get friendly so they know my name and who I am.....what makes us stand out to any AMs is the key, whether its a joke, a smile or a nice thing to let them know how much we are in debt to them for giving us anything, they all eat it up!! And so do I!
        • Who is the head supervisor? I spoke with the person in charge of asigning listings and did not get too far with him.

Thank you,

Claudio Leiter
          Miami, FL
      • That has been our experience as well. Basically we bend over backwards to complete things in a timely and accurate manner. Last week in one day we received 30 BPO requests. They were almost apologetic but our area had been slammed hard by their clients. The next day, another 10 came across. I cannot iterate enough how great they have been to work with. However, we have proven ourselves time and time again and have yet to get frustrated. The hard work and effort has been worth it for our team. Hard work, outstanding customer service, and a positive attitude. What goes around does indeed come around.
        www.hermannlondon.com
  • Your question was: Has anyone had any experience with this company?
    The answer to your question is to read the hundreds of comments from REOPRO.
    • I posted my question here over 8 months ago. Since then, I have had a number of responses, which I have read. So what is it your telling me, something I don't know?
      • I was so excited a few months go when after about 10 BPO's, I got a listing. Then another. Since then nearly 20 BPO's and no listings. I sent the vendor manager (dsmith) an email outlining my 20 BPO's and thanking him for the last listing and not even a response!
  • Suzanne, thank you very much for the insight. I have completed several orders and received 4 more today. I'm a fairly patient person (unless you ask my husband!) so I'm not worrying too much about it yet. I have received orders from about 6 different people at USRES (with some repeats), but I wasn't sure whether these people also control the REOs or whether they are in charge of bpos only. It sounds like emailing them directly (along with a note confirming completion of the bpo they requested) is the most direct, appropriate channel? Thanks so much!
    • Hi Lisa,
      the people who assign the BPO's do not assign the REO's. You need to go to vendor management. I have done over 40 BPO's for USRES and I finally got "a" listing, which was 2 months ago. I was told my file had been flagged for another REO. But nothing has come through. My husband thinks the company is using me, and to be honest, I am starting to think that way, too. With my time tied up doing free BPO's I cannot do any other work, like get normal listings or find buyers. So I have slowed down on providing BPO's. I know some on this network have had really good luck, while others haven't. I can tell you, most of the BPO's I have done have not gone up for sale. USRES does BPO's for loan modifications, PMI removal, short sales, and REO's. I am doing BPO's for another company, where at least I am getting paid. USRES will pay, but then you supposedly will not get any listings when they come up. I have already called and questioned them on this issue. I will do a BPO from time to time but not a the rate I had done them before. So good luck!
  • You should be developing a working relationship with the asset managers that are sending you the orders. We just email them when we think it is time to remind them. They typically are very receptive. You might inquire as to when they typically assign the REOs. Today we received nearly 30 BPO orders from USRES. We are making sure these will be in on time along with a request for additional REOs. They recently sent us two REOs, and with today's orders should be worth another two or so. They seem to be great to work with. Good Luck and just do your best!
  • Who is the best person to contact when we are "gently hinting" at the request for a listing? Is it better to ask the people assigning the bpos or should I use the contact us information? Would you recommend calling or emailing and is there someone in particular to ask for on the phone or address an email to? I have completed several and plan to contact them soon if I haven't received any listings, but I'm looking for advise on the best way to get in touch with the right person. Thanks!
This reply was deleted.