Providing Free BPO's for USRES

Has anyone had any experience with this company? I have provided about 10-15 free BPO's for USRES and have not received any REO's. They claim they will provide REO business if you do their BPO's. Many of the BPO's I am doing are properties that are in foreclosure and vacant. Eventually they will be foreclosed upon. Am I just being inpatient or will my work eventually pay-off. My name is on every BPO. Also, I am signed up with other BPO companies like clearcapital who only gives you 5 minutes to respond before they send the order to someone else. I have a couple of companies like this and it is very frustrating. I got an iphone for this purpose.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Ronnie - Hang in there. I have worked with USRES for a number of years and the REO listings do start coming in. I have found that after about 10 BPO's if I call them and gently remind them I am still alive, I will usually get a listing if they have one available. But as with everywhere, things have slowed a little bit, be persistance, patience and networking will pay off.

Good luck and if you are ever in Myrtle Beach South Carolina area, stop in and say hi!

Beth Ross
  • Hi there, I was reading this post last weekend and was inspired to see that USRES was actually giving listings! I had done a few last year and a few in March, and then the week before last, I received 3 BPO assignments. On Thursday, I received an email that I had received a listing! As soon as I accepted the listing, I received 6 more BPO assignments! Hang in there and make your BPO's the best that they have ever seen. It works! I figure I did less than 10 BPO's before they assigned me a listing. I would also recommend that you sign up on res.net. Good Luck!
  • I have done over 20 BPO's for USRES. I'm also signed up with Resnet as well. I have not received one listing. I emailed in to find out how many more BPO's will need to be done until I receive a listing and she told me that I was due for one and flag my account to get one. She also told me that she would make it so I wouldn't get any more BPO's until I received a listing. That didn't work because I received orders for more BPO's. She also told me they have not really been giving any Listings out due to the foreclosure moratorium. We shall see!
  • I used to do work from them a few years ago, got NOTHING, and left them. On our Yahoo BPO-REO group, many there have had GREAT success with USRES so I decided to sign up again. I had don well over 40 BPO's in the past and this time I am keeping track of them to see how it pans out. I figure 10-15 is my MAX for them this time. I will let everyone know how this turns out. My guess is it is very dependent on the market you are in. Here in Tampa Bay we have a lot of REO agents who are well established.
  • I have done 14 BPOs for USRES now. I have asked about 5 different coordinators for listings. Each time they tell me that they will flag my account. I am expecting a listing any day now. Do I need to register with resnet prior to, or after receiving a listing?
    • I would apply now. They use this system for assigning reo's.
  • I have done several free BPO's and yes it does pay off.. I have been working with USRES for the last year and a half and have done many BPO's and have listed over 15 properties for them. I know it seems like you do a lot of work for free,..but just be patient it will pay off,...
  • So I feel like the Dumbest of us All.. I've done over 40 freebies for USRES in the past 5 months.. They say they average 10-13 free bpo's per listing they assign... so, I've gotten nothing thus far in the way of REO listings. Their people have told me that I'll get the listing on any of the BPO properties I do the bpo on if they take on the property.

One saving grace is I've noticed that none of the AM's from most of the big companies seem to be Listing their REO's at all with anyone..despite record numbers of new final judgements and evictions... suddenly I've gotten 6 new USRES bpo requests in the past 2 days..after none for a month. A couple of REO broker bud's have stated that the AM's are waiting till July 1 to dump a bunch on the market ..this after a 5 month moratorium on foreclosures.....let's hope.. cause I keep seeing the same overpriced REO listings everyday as I do my 50 bpos a month.. it's getting old.. !!!!

I just got my 1st bpo tasking order on RES.NET so maybe this is a clue...
    • George, it is true. If you complete the BPO for USRES, you will get the listing when the home forecloses. I can get tons of requests in a week, then go a week or two with nothing! Hang in there, it does pay off!
    • I think I saw posted somewhere that you need to ask your valuation coordinators for an REO listing. We started doing that and they have provided the listings. If we do another 15 BPOs and haven't received a new listing, we just remind them. This has worked well for us. I guess if you are not getting any satisfaction from your existing coordinators then perhaps look to speak to someone up the chain of command.

Good Luck!
This reply was deleted.