Problems with a BPO company

Has anyone used Evalonline for BPOS. I've done several about 35, and I was paid very slow for the first 11 but I was told that it was because I was still not on the system and they paid at the end of the month, So I was okay with the response. Its been about four months and I've completed 24 more BPOs, and I still have not been paid? I've sent invoices, I've called and spoke to the reps, I have sent several emails to the company. Help? Has anyone experienced this and what did you do?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i have had $3400 + they owe me and have not seen a check for 4 months, they keep saying they contacted accounting but still no check !! beware !!!!!
    • I actually called Matthew D and Tanya, and they both emailed my pay requests to vendorinquiry@evalonline.com. I received another order from them, I took it, then I emailed them back an told them that I had made a mistake. I told them they still owe me for many BPO and I have not received payment and So I requested that they assign to another agent. I received a reply stating that a check would be mailed. Will wait and see.
  • I did 4 BPO's for them in July and didn't get paid until December after many phone calls. They are not good, their BPO's are long and they always want a rush and they pay less than most companies, I recommend you try other BPO companies like Mark to Market, Main Street, Clear Capital, OCWEN and RRReview. those are good companies that pay on time and are great to work with. I am signed up with several and I am doing 60 to 75 BPO's a month and I would not do a BPO for Evaluation Solutions even if I receive the check before the order.
    • Wow, you are doing 60-75 per month!! I am signed up with the companies you have listed, and receive orders from all of them, however, not nearly that volume. Maybe it is due to the area, but just wondering how long you have been completing BPO's for them and how you obtained that kind of volume. Since I only do a few each week, I am able to get them back in about 24-36 hours, and I would think my accuracy is fine, so I imagine my rating with these companies is ok. But how do you get more volume? Any advise you could give is appreciated
      • I have only been doing BPO's for about 11 months. My secret is simple, I turn them in on time, follow up with the area coordinator or vendor relations person, and they all know me by name and I know them all by name.
        actually in the past couple of month most of those contacts usually call me to see if I could take the order and I don't have to rush to accept an order anymore.
        Do them right, turn them on time, fix mistakes in less than 12 hours and follow up with the contact person at the BPO company.
        • Thanks Jose! I will follow your advise!
    • Thanks, I have already started signing up with other companies. I was promised a check in the mail within 3-4 days. I will see if it is true.
This reply was deleted.