Problems with a BPO company

Has anyone used Evalonline for BPOS. I've done several about 35, and I was paid very slow for the first 11 but I was told that it was because I was still not on the system and they paid at the end of the month, So I was okay with the response. Its been about four months and I've completed 24 more BPOs, and I still have not been paid? I've sent invoices, I've called and spoke to the reps, I have sent several emails to the company. Help? Has anyone experienced this and what did you do?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Tessa, I finally got paid after almost 5 months of being persistent. I really don't know how and when they cut their checks. When I called the company they said they pay every 30 days, but there is nothing on their website. I would suggest you call your bpo friendly agent, the one that you have been able to make contact with, and send your payment request to the vendor. You can find their email address at their website> The vendors email is: vendorinquiry@evalonline.net
  • They are slow on pay, but at list they are paying, forms are not the easiest ones, but the worst thing about them is, their customer service, it is all most impossible to get a long term relationship with them.
    • Yes, I finally got paid!! Thanks to everyone out there for your response
  • I stopped doing BPO's for them because of the same problem you are having now.
  • other good companies to work for Secured Lending Services, Broker Price Opinions.com,Assset Valuations, Dispo Solutions,Evaluate USA,Finacial Asset Services,Five Brothers,Keystone,Lender Asset Services,LSI, Land America,NREO,NPCA,PVC/Murcor,Pro-Teck,REO Solutions,Single Source Property,SN Servicing,W-M Realty, and the list is endless,
    • As an agent you can pick and choose who you work with. If it quacks it's probably a duck. Companies are like people, they typically do not change.
    • They called me two days ago asking me to do another BPO. I told her they owed us $ for several BPOs complete in January. She said she needed to get that BPO assigned - she sent an email to "vendorinquiry" and hung up.
  • I called and emailed and threatened to turn them into the Attorney General, and they expressed mail me my check. They are a worthless company that I did work for in 2007 and had the pay problem than, and they called here 2009 begging for me to do work and still the same problem.
  • Ruby, unless you enjoy working for free, you should have your attorney send them a NASTY-gram ASAP. I bet you'll have a check in your hand within a week. If you don't have an attorney who writes letters for you FREE, I highly recommend you sign up with www.PrePaidLegal.com right away.
    • Thanks Regina, I did get confirmation today that my check is in the mail.
This reply was deleted.