Prima Service, Inc.

See below.  Anyone received the solicitation below and/or heard of these guys?  I know better but a buddy of mine decided to throw his $100 in the pot and take a chance.  I told him I would post on here to get feedback from the REOPro crew. 

"This is a VIP Invitation to join our network.  Your name was referred to us from the, Approved Chase Affiliate/ Broker List.

We are a new asset management company and newly approved vendor for Fannie Mae and other government procurement divisions. 

Our doors for registration will not be open once we receive enough agents in our data base nationwide… We invite you to sign up with us now. 

We should start to receive inventory very soon - and will be using  REOTrans unless instructed otherwise.

I am looking forward to you joining our asset management company.   

To register go to our website and register.

http://PrimaServiceInc.com/registration/

(NativeAmericanAssetManagement.com)

Log on and upgrade and make sure you pass this along and share with all affiliates (Title, closing, appraisers, ect. and contractors) that you know could benefit
in your group."

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I received this email sometime last year and signed up with them. I then received an email to let me know I had been approved, but I never paid the $100 to upgrade. Since getting that email, I have not heard a word from them. I almost forgot I registered with them.
  • They've been collecting cash for at least a year--- I never heard of any business reference to them... I just know they've been around getting"members" for about 12-18 months..... or so...... dosnt seem viable.....be careful.....!
  • Kyle - I just got this same email a few minutes ago - have you heard from your friend that paid the $100?
    • Nada so far.
This reply was deleted.