Replies

• I have one listing with them and their proeprty preservation does everything but I did have to get bids for some repairs and they went with my vendor. I dont know how they do cash for keys as the property was vacant. I had the assignment originally from American Home Mortgage who owns it but they transferred it to PMH. Dont know why. Its kind of weird but they take along time to get an exeucted contract back.
      • Thank you for your input, Andrea!
  • I've also received 1 prelist a few weeks ago. They work with res.net.
  • PMH is great! They were one of my first clients. Go for it!
    • Barbra,

Would you happen to know someone I could contact directly at PMH? Thanks.
  • Ive been signed up with them for several months and haven't recieved anything. The people that own PMH also own a Real Estate company here in Denver so I have a feeling I won't recieve anything. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Hi Cheri, I've never worked with them on REOs, done few short sales with PMH. How did you get to PMH? hope you dont's mind sharing information:)
    • Hi Vitaliy I've never had a BPO from them but I received an email from them yesterday saying that they had assigned me a listing. I signed up with them the end of September and signed up for Res.Net. I went to www.pmhreo.com and signed up. Try them out. Good Luck
      • Thank you for help. I did signed with them few time:) But will try more.
        Good luck with listing, congrats!!!!
This reply was deleted.