PMH Financial

Hello Everyone,I have been signed up with PMH financial since 2010 but I have not been assigned any listings or Bpos. Can some of you share your success with this company?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've been with them since 2010. They were very good to me. They lost their Fannie account, and so we'll see where this road takes us. I still get bac from them.

• I too have been signed up with them for 2 years with nothing.  I attended their classes at the last REO convention and still nothing.  I received the same email and I had paid for the Platinum previously, but let it expire.  Trying to decide if it is worth it. Any thoughts?

• Hi Frank

How long have you been signed up with them?
  • HI, I get B of A from them and just two weeks back receied my first Chase. Good folks, I like them very much.

• Have they now required you to sign up for the Professional RESNET package?  I sincerely want to go back to the days where you got an assignment first and you got a complimentary subscription to the platform the asset management company has chosen to use. 

• I have been signed up for years with nothing also.  Did you just get the email that they are now requiring all their Brokers to sign up with resnet and get the "platinum" package?  I suspect they are in cahoots. 

• I just got the same email and I have not received any REO business from the company either. I am trying to determine if it is worth the investment.

• I've had wonderful success with the company. It helped me to meet them in person at the conferences.

• Very good company to work with, you have to wait your turn, I did for almost 3 years and then boom!

• Wow what type of business do you get from them now?
This reply was deleted.