Please advise :D

I've been working with buyers of reos. For the past few months, I can never seem to get my ALL cash, full price offers accepted. So I searched the listing agents mls history and it seems as though a lot of them pocket listed. I can't blame them for trying to double end. But I felt bad for my clients not getting the properties they wanted. I tried telling them to go with the listing agent so there chances would be greater. But instead, they encouraged me to get the listings. So here I am, searching everyday to find seminars or some sort of trainings on Reo. I came across this site and have been reading your discussions. I thought all of you guys are wonderful and so helpful. I'm thinking of getting the reorenegade package. But I thought I'd ask my mentors first. So do you guys have any suggestions?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Carlos,
      I would love to join a brokerage that has REO listings, I'd appreciated if you have suggestions on where to begin.
      I will take your suggestion about REORenegade. Thank you very much for your suggestions :D
      • Dalida,

Here is a few suggestions:

1. You could post a blog on REOPro asking if there are any brokers or agents who need agents on their team.

2. Check your local MLS for the agents who have most of the REO listings.

3. Go to NRBA.com and find a broker who services your area.

Hope this helps.

Carlos
  • I can blame them for "double ending" as it's just wrong! It's a disservice to their clients and border illegal and unethicial. There is no excuse for that regardless of where you do business. Talk to your broker about this, may his broker also.

I have few REO listings from 2 different banks and they check behind me all the time to make sure I'm doing things properly. Which I have absolutely no problems with. As long as I do my job the way they want, I will continue to get more listings. There are plenty of listings out there, as well as other agents. You do not have to do business with that agent. And a bad reputation can spead quickly! ;-)
    • I absolutely agree with you Steve 100%.
    • I've experienced worse unethical acts and lost a lot of money along. But learned a lot from the experience. All I can do my best to service my clients. Let me know if you have listings in BF, LW, LONG, SIGH, or any nearby cities. Thanks for the comment and being an ethical agent :D
This reply was deleted.