Replies

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• On thier website there is no e mail or contatc info. The contact inof tab does not work at all.
  • Does anyone know which States they service?
  • http://www.pinnreo.com Has anyone worked with them? I noticed they list Res.net on their site.
    亚洲 自拍 偷拍 综合图区,亚洲欧美偷拍综合图区
    亚洲 自拍 偷拍 综合图区,亚洲欧美偷拍综合图区精品在线网站,汇集了日韩,国产,欧美,直播,动漫等国内外最新最热的精品短视频,更新快速,海量在线免费观看.
  • I think Pinnacle REO is owned by the same people who owned Pinnacle Financial which was a mortgage origination company that later on was sold to Impac Mortgage and Impac end up going out of business like most mortgage lenders. I think now they see the opportunity in REO business and want to get it. They are a fairly new to REO but I believe the management is the same, they grew really good back than if they do manage and grow their REO business same way they did in mortgage business they should be good company to work with. I myself have not tried them yet.
  • Never heard of them, but if they are coming to AZ I would like to contact them.
    Do you have any contact info?
    • No. I have an asset manager who is looking to change companies and applied for a position. She is now having 2nd thoughts because no one has heard of the place.
This reply was deleted.