Pcv Murcor - BPO's

Hello everybody, is anyone work in the past with Pcv Murcor doing BPO's, How do you rate this company? Thank you all very much.

Dario Villalba

REO/BPO Certified
The Keyes Company 7
3300 N University Dr
Cell:  954-243-8275
Office Phone:  954-752-0900
Fax:  954-752-2378
Coral Springs, Fl, 33065-6309
E-Mail:  dariovillalba@keyes.com
             dariovillalba-keyes@hotmail.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is great to hear this information since they just approved my application.

• Thank you Charlenia.. And yes, it is wonderful to hear that everybody is happy to work with them.  I just have my conf. #.  Congratulations for your approval.  Have you a great weekend!!

Kindest regards, 

Dario Villalba

dariovillalba@keyes.com

• I have done business with them for years. Never had a problem and recieved payment on time.

• Than you Ana.. I just received after my application with them the confirmation #.  I'm glad to hear that is a great company to work for.  I see you are NABPOP, are you currently a member? I've my certification with The REO Institute of Colorado.  Anyways, thank you very much for your quick response.  Have you a great weekend!!

Kindest regards,

Dario Villalba

dariovillalba@keyes.com

• They are great to work with. I've been doing BPO's for them for 4 1/2 years. For payment, they offer direct deposit. They also send out orders through text before they send out mass email. I love that option, I get every single one. :)

• Thank you Silvia for reply to my concern, specially when you say that you been working with them for so many years, sounds awesome..!  I will send my application right away. I wish to you and to everybody a wonderful weekend..!

Kindest regards,

Dario Villalba

dariovillalba@keyes.com

• Ive done a few with them but they are hard to get as they are sent out as broadcast emails.  They are actually very easy to do and they pay within 45 days

• I've only done a few BPOs with them. I've had no issues.

This reply was deleted.