Replies

• Relationships are earned not bought.  I belong to RES.NET - bought into AMP...nothing more or less.  Equator...went from many zips to less...nothing changed.  Took the Equator course...nothing more nothing less.  Did not spring for LAMCO...I belong to NRBA and Open Door...I feel they are the leaders. 
    • Donna, did you buy into the "Professional" level AMP product? If so, was it worth the additional expense vs. the "Premium" membership?

• I did but I am not renewing.  NRBA has RIO and it is free and far superior in tracking and paying on your properties.  What makes me crazy on RES.NET is if there is a mistake on your site...you are stuck with it.  I had some properties that had title issues...we could not close and they are still tasking me.  I asked the asset manager to help....she could not help...and I contacted RES.NET...no luck.  Finally I just made up a sheet and submitted it to get rid of the task. 
        • I have check NRBA  but if I don't have a track with at least 3 REO's they won't accept me plus I have also heard that they take months to accept you . But thanks any away for the info any information is always helpful.
  • SEND ME THE LINKS so i can acess them for   * RI and MASS

please Larry

• Resnet and equator are platforms, they don't give you business, but some asset companies would go there to find new agents and most asset companies use one or the other. I have paid in the past for some companies that only got my money and promised me business, but I am not doing that anymore. I pay for resnet and equator because my clients use those platforms, but that is where it ends.
  • Resnet has been great. I've been with them 1 1/2 years and average 20 BPO's monthly and received 6 REO assignments last year.
    • Hi Brent:

Which membership you have?

thanks!

• I have the premium membership. Good outsourcing companies.
    • how do u contact them

LARRY

This reply was deleted.