Palm Springs bound for REOMac

plan on attending this event? I met a number of fellow members at the 5 Star last year and would like a chance to meet and network this April at REOMac. Looking forward to seeing you there. Drop me a line if you're attending, maybe we can do a "REOPro" dinner!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Daniel,

Excellent idea! I will be there also and hope to see you all there.
  • Daniel
    I will be there along with a team member. I think a REOPro networking opportunity couldn't be held at a location better than REOMac's spring conf!! Great idea!
  • The website is REOMAC.com

I attached the schedule for the conference. If you are not a memeber of REOMAC your registration fee is $735.00. There are also certification classes offered before the conference on Saturday. I believe they are $50 for each one. There is an REOTrans Certification, and another certification that they haven't announced yet. There are also a couple classes offered for $50 each as well. There is a Cash for Keys Negotiation and Personal Property Eviction class and Effective Communication Throughout the REO Process class. This conference is a must for the REO brokers.

REOMAC-Spring2009.pdf

• Hi Daniel,
    Can you give me the specifics of the REOMac conference or a website to find it......

Thanks,
    Brenda
    • I think Diane has explained it well. Hurry though, the rooms are booking fast and the dinners they have bimonthly are usually sold out. see you there!
This reply was deleted.