Replies

• kpr5113@gmail.com

• Mary,

They are a scam. I asked Lindsay for a reference, she had an agent from CA email me and tell me he had just closed two deals and was very happy. I looked up his name with CA dept of RE and he is licensed, but not allowed to perform real estate transactions. (No office affiliation) I called Lindsay and emailed the agent asking about this discrepancy, low and behold they have never called back.... RUN do not look back

• Kelly,   Are you going to continue to make contact with Lindsay Day?  I will be contacting her this week and I will let everyone know her response! 

• I am finished. They have returned my money. But I will continue to warn everyone I can to stay away.

Ask her for a couple referrences to any agent she has listed properties with. I would love to see who she send to contact you. I guess they think we are to stupid to check out the story.

• Great idea Kelly---I will do that first and see how Lindsay responds!  You would think that she would get "nervous"  if several agents are asking for the same verification of "their" company!  will let everyone know how she responds to that!  I'm glad they returned your money!!

• We all need to report them... I have already made a report to authorities.. so that they can investigate them and put a stop to this company continuing to operate and scam others.. I am really upset about this and I would like to see them shut down.

• Stephanie,  When you say you made a report to authorities, who exactly did you contact?  Lindsay Day is located supposedly in Illinois.  Did you contact the AG for Illinois?? 

• Hello Mary,

I made a report to the Federal Trade Commission.. regarding them and I mentioned Lindsay Day and also

listed her direct phone number and gave the address of the company of whom they state to be...

• Stephanie,  do you think the FTC will get back to you?

• Hello Mary,

I really do not know.. I have never ever had to make a complaint about any company before. If they do I will be sure to let you know... 

This reply was deleted.