Replies

• I got my money back from the Credit Card.  They refused to refund my money.  They did not respond to the Credit Card Company.  I did file a complaint with the BBB and the State.

• You have to do it through your Credit Card company, that is the only way, of course they are not going to refund you, the scam artists that they are, you are good with your CC up to 6 months to challenge a charge then the bank has a waiting period to give them time to respond which they won't.

• I've never heard of that one. Going to try now
  • So I finally contacted Lindsay Day with Optimal REO Solutions and told her about all the comments on this website.  I requested she refund my money asap.  She did respond and stated she has contacted the "billing department" and said I would get my refund within 7-10 business days.  We will see!!

• Hi Mary; Did you receive your funds back?

• Hi Janine,

NO  I never received my funds back.  I filed a complaint with the AG of Minnesota.  I also went to my bank that I have my debit/credit card with and filed a claim.  They closed my claim because of the time frame.  I called them again today and they have agreed to re-open my claim.  I will be forwarding a number of emails that I have from Lindsay Day.  I have also tried to contact Lindsay Day on several occasions by email, text, and phone calls and no response from her.  For now it sounds like my credit card company is willing to investigate this further and credit my account.  I will let you know what happens but I am not letting this go and continue to pursue this! 

• Please keep me updated on what happens as we are following through with this for sure. The emails I have received from her are unbelievable.  

•  Hugo W Meza

Hugo W Meza's Page
    Hugo W Meza's Page on REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals
  • This is a scam.  Everyone please go to   http://www.ag.state.mn.us/Office/Forms/FraudReport.asp and fill out a fraud report.  I have also reported them to the BBB even though they are not a member.  Do not confuse this company with REO Solutions--they are not the same. This is REO Solutions info

id_logo.gif

Contact REO SOLUTIONS

REO NATIONAL®
    85 Robert Street. Suite 31
    Boston, Massachusetts 02131
    Phone: (617) 469-2900
    Fax: (617) 469-2903
    REO NATIONAL is a Registered Trademark

I have been trying to get my $500 back since June when I realized this was a scam.  They were going to refund to my card, then they had to mail it.  They say they have mailed it to me every week.  As of 9-11-2016 it has not shown up.

We have to get this Company shut down.  I really don't have time to do all of this but I have had enough. I bought their story in the beginning because Eric was going to give me all of their listings in my area and needed me to put up some money to make sure I was going to be a team player.  I would get that money back upon my first closing.  Right---the property he assigned in May has still not been foreclosed on.  Everybody that has been taken by them please report them so we can shut them down. 

• I just got 2 calls, one to see if I still have the same info and the second one to "sign me up."  I got suckered before, so I asked her (Dominic??) to call me back in 3 hours - my intention was to look REO Solutions up.

They gave me a "property in question" and I have to look that up, too.

Anyway, I am not letting go of $500 for this... I just may not answer the phone, too.

This reply was deleted.