Replies

• Your orgional post  "Has anyone worked with them? They are part of REO Solutions.net Thanks" and my reply was they are not part of REO Solutions.  Anyone can use REO Solutions to find local agents or build a list, but this does not make them an affiliate of REO Solutions.   REO Solutions is a class A+ company to work with.

Face it, you got snookered your not the first and you won't be the last. 

• Never heard of Clear Capital being affiliated with REOSolutions.net, however I know they are associated with, and own, REO Network, which you can search for REO agents.

• Joey,  Good catch your right!  I meant REO Network.

-ron

• Found this on FB from an agent in Virginia

"Another REO scam company to report. Optimal REO Solutions. Complete scam. Total ripoff. Hang up the phone and report them to other agents. Same as Lear scam."

• in their intro letter to me they said they contracted with Safeguard, for rekeys, repairs, etc.  I just spoke with Safeguard Direct and they do not have them in their system

• My asset manager is Eric.  I am very suspicious.  I did an occupancy check, BPO then haven't heard much back.

• Hi Lori - Eric called me too.  What happened in your case?  Completely uncomfortable with this.

• I paid the 500.00 when I signed up.  Seems legit.  Did my occupancy check, BPO.  Then didn't hear back for a while.  Asked for a refund.  He said they mail it.  Never got it.  Sent my credit card proof of emails stating he would refund money.  Credit card company gave me back the money.  Optimal could still dispute but its a total scam.  I've been doing REO's for 12 years and this has never happened.  Don't sign up with them.

• Let's keep in touch, we will be able to help each other out if we need to challenge with our CC companies. I also did an occupancy check with no response, did you do by email? Usually a platform will have a task associated.   Funny enough, i just got an email from Andrew the AM saying he was going to call me tomorrow. Will see

• Yes I emailed the occ status.  Then was requested to do a BPO.  But no eviction or CFKs or anything.   I'll let you know if I find out anything else.   Strange though.

This reply was deleted.