Old Republic

I was just approved with Old Republic Default Management Services (ORDMS) as a REO Listing Agent. In order to receive REO listings you have to sign up with Res.Net for an annual fee of $250. Has anyone had any positive/negative experiences with either Res.Net or Old Republic?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Sam,

If I recall it didn't take too long. Send them an email and let them know you have not heard anything.
  • Hi Franklin,
    Google Old Republic Default Mmgt. Services and obtain the web site and just sign up to become a BPO agent. After you complete 5 BPO's at a certain score you are eligible to become a preferred agent. I think you have to complete 10 in order to receive a listing. Actually it is quite easy!
    But remember you are being scored for everything so be very dilegent!
    • Hello Lillian,

Thank you for the information. I am going to Google and try to get connected to Old Republic Default Management.

I am a member of ResNet and REOtrans and it is basically silent. This may be the next step to ramp up my business.

Denise Stovall
      Sonoma County
      Northern California
  • Congrats! I have been on ResNet for quite some time. Really, it is more of an Offer Management System platform than a vehicle to receive new listings. A few clients will look for an agent in ResNet just to make sue the agent is familiar with the system. ResNet is a very good system, and very user friendly. How did you get on with Old Republic (if I can ask)?
    • Hi Franklin,

Here is the Old Republic app............I hope this helps!

Old Republic.pdf

• Good morning Lillian.
    Guy. M from Exitrealtyplus in MA
    I have registered to Res.net 2 years ago, I recently just received 3 Listing assignements. I currently do a lot of BPOs for Old Republic. They are all good companies. Just be patient.
    • Thanks Guy, as a new agent I was wondering if I should invest the $250 with Res.net. Thanks for your advice and I will be patient. Old Republic does seem to be a good organization. The staff is responsive and I too do a good number of BPO work for them. Were the REO listings you received from Old Republic or another asset company? Have a great day and thanks again!
      • Lillian, I am currently Signed up with them and have been receiving BPO assignment. How many BPO's did you complete before they added you as a preferred Agent? Are there any additional steps I should take?.....I am just trying to figure out if it is worth to do the BPOs....dont want to feel like I am spinning my wheels!

Lillian P. White's Discussions
        Lillian P. White's Discussions | A free & open professional social network for real estate professionals who specialize in REO and BPO's
      • No the Reo listings was from Olympus Asset Management, and Banker Asset Management. I was told by one Asset manager from Old republic that in order to receive any Reo listing, there is a certain number of BPOs to be done.
      • Congrats, Lillian. Patience paid off.
This reply was deleted.