Old Republic

Has anyone had any luck getting listings from Old Republic?

I have been doing BPOS for them for some to  me and was initially told after 10 BPOS I could send an application to list their REOs I tried to send the packet for several months but the site was down among other issues. I finally got them all my info and recieved an email back that I have to register with REOVM (which I can't find on the internet) this is $169.95 and I need to take courses through RTS at another $149.00.I'm unsure if I should continue has anyone else had this experience?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What they give you is the Master Listing Contract from Fannie Mae with their companies name and signature on it. I asked Fannie Mae about an ID number when I filled out my first Master Agreement and was told that the companies have the ID numbers and we have the paper that we sign with the companies. I never have asked for a ID number since.
  • I have done several BPOs for this group & understand they are good to work with. I have been on their approved REO list for a while ( 6 mos), but never recieved a listing. I did sign up with ww.vrmco.com. You also have to take certification classes that run $400. If you are preferred list, but I did need the certificaton. Just curious if anyone else has had the same email & what to read into this.
    • Gail, received a BPO assignment yesterday with the promise of 10 BPO's until I get a REO from Old Republic. I was already signed up with them as I do Fannie Mae REO's. All I had to do was upgrade my E&O insurance with them and a current W9 to be paid for the BPO's.

Will check out the www.vrmco site and probably am already signed up if they have been around for some time. Probably not signed up, but will find out
  • Thanks I did not see the other discussion
    • I was looking for that other discussion also...Will try to find it.
  • see previos Discussion on this topic
This reply was deleted.