OK - So I'm nuts. RES.NET

Has anyone taken the online RES.NET training?  Was it easy to listen to?  Was the test just on how to use the Resnet system?  Was passing easy enough to get certified right after taking the class?  Can you take the test more than once?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree, same experience. I completed about 100 ext/int bpos received 3 listings (1 true reo and 2 out of state investor properties) reo sold easy! the investor owned were a nightmare! I recently switched to paid agent for the bpos and received payment for 9 bpos and pending 2. Haven't received an order in about 3 weeks (rare) but since I'm paid now.

I dropped the pro membership. I was told the math is 15 free bpos for 1 listing well I completed 100 free and got 1 true REO and 2 investor owned which isn't the same they bought high (with another realtor) and expected to sell higher (me as listing agent) which the market data didn't support. They recently called me 2 days ago trying to sell me on their $140 discount, I explained the math I was told and he told me they don't assign listings so no way they can control it. All my listings were assigned through them, same when I was under another agent before. Big joke! They won't tell you who they manage reos for but simply look at the listings on their website then look them up on your MLS > tax recs and boom owners. Usually FreddieMac, BofA and other smaller institutions. All the BPOs are for FDMC they get paid by FDMC but in return won't pay their agents. Once you become a paid BPO agent you'll get 1 or 2 orders since there is always a new sucker doing free BPOs. :)

• I really meant the live online training.

• It was live online training, unless there are several I'm not aware of or not paying attention? 

• I took training about an year ago and got certification right away. Honestly, I do not remember details, must be easy if I did so quick and with out any bumps. You can do it. Go for.

This reply was deleted.