Ocwen BPO's

Has anyone been doing any BPO's or CMA's for Ocwen lately. A couple of agents in our office were getting several orders for quite some time, and now the last four weeks or so, we haven't seen hardly any offers. Anyone else seeing this situation?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I received the same email as Margaret did. And like Charlene, GMAC has been a client of mine for years. I have love working for the AMs there! Has anyone had any luck signing up for Altisource? I submitted an application on Friday after receiving the email. It said in the website I would be hearing back from them in 24 hours and so far I have not heard back.  

• Ocwen has had this system in a few states since Jan 1- its been a shock to some of the brokers we have been providing outsourcing data entry and capture services for, - Florida, Illinois, and California are totally off the broadcast schedules - They have started to ASSIGN BPO orders directly to a few lucky brokers and the only up for grabs are CMA's- Internally I hear from a few former Ocwen employees who I have hired to work for our company, that they are using a combination of a zillow/AVM formula and a prior BPO...good luck getting a accurate picture with that.....Our Main center is about 4 miles from their offices in India...its a very small community of skilled employees so I make it my business to keep tabs on all the BPO players and all the players are in Bangalore - you name it they are all outsourcing to India...

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.

www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

• Ocwen recently bought out GMAC and will start servicing through AltiSource. Good luck, GMAC has been a client of mine for years. The shake up in Dallas has been difficult on the AM's there. Now I'm not sure which way my business will go, but I'm going to keep a positive outlook. Hoping the AM's in D will continue with their positions and not be forced out.

Google the GMAC bankruptcy, it's all there, Read and weep! Ocwen outsources to India or some place where I could never understand the person on the phone. Internet has helped that problem.

• I received the following on Friday:   "Over the coming months, all REO assets will transfer from the former GMAC servicing platform to the Ocwen servicing platform. Following the transfer, Altisource, Ocwen’s authorized agent and asset manager, will service all REO assets. All agents that currently manage any assets for Ocwen, through Equator, will receive further property specific notification with respect to dates and procedures for transfer".

BPO's are probably affected as well.

• Thanks for the information.

• I am so glad to see this.  The last three weeks I have not received any blasts.  I emailed and called and was shown that my profile was in good standing...but ouch!  I am noticing the decline.

• Thanks for the update.

By "other companies", what are you referring to?

This reply was deleted.