Replies

• Yanoska,

Any software like bpo automation would require your login information for ocwen. When you add company they would ask you to put login information if it is Ocwen  https://as.realtrans.com/

I can send you screenshot for the orders we grabbed.

Thanks.

• Please STOP spamming this site!!!

• Hello,
    If you are agent or vendor of any company like MMREM, OCWEN, RRReview, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic or any other company then we can grab you BPO or REO assignments by monitoring your email constantly every second. These companies broadcast or send email blasting jobs and we can accept the same for you. Some companies require typing captcha which we can type faster and accept the available job on first come first serve basis. We would monitor your registered email where these companies send jobs and would accept BPO / REO assignments when it arrives immediately for you.
    We already have experience in this and successfully doing. Trial is free and You can pay after you get the assignment. You can let me know how much would you pay per grabbed BPO assignment.
    Please send me an email. My email is mmremgrabbers@gmail.com
    Let me know if you are interested.
    Thank you.
    Rajan

• Will SOMEBODY please kick this guy off?  All he does is keep advertising his business...it is beyond old!  I think at this point it is spam.

• I heard through the grapevine that Turbo is offering a 30 day free trial up to 100 order captures and has the fastest Order Capture on the market.  ;-)

Regards,
    John Gattinger

http://www.Turbo-BPO.com

Turbo-BPO.com | The #1 Broker Price Opinion Outsourcing Solution
  • Sheila-

We may be able to help you call me directly or email or go here -

Joey Singh
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - Join THE BEST Business in the world!
    www.FileOnline29.com - File Your Taxes Here
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh      

• Joey,

Before you advertise your company as the bpo outsourcer "not the bad kind" on my same threads please remove all copied content from your site which was taken from my sites old content word for word.  I would very much appreciate it!

http://www.theameritaxway.com/home/?page_id=12

• Auto Accept:
        Not always behind your computer? Want time with the family? No problem! Our staff can run the simple yet time consuming task of being behind the computer accepting orders through the use of in-house automated accept software.
        Valuation registration is very beneficial for increasing BPO volume. Save yourself the tedious task of applying to multiple valuation firms by submitting your information only once to our company. We will then apply to 50 of the most prestigious valuation companies across the country on your behalf.
      • Tax Refill:
        Tax prefill involves filling all predetermined information and adding the subject tax data into the online valuation form. The tax record will also be attached as a PDF file in the lead system for easy reference. This is an economical alternative for agents who prefer to complete their own orders but would like to save time at minimal cost.
      • Data Entry:
        The newest alternative for agents who prefer to have full control of the comparables and values selected for the report. This option requires tax records, comparable MLS #’s, As-Is values, and broker comments to be forwarded to our company through the lead system. We then proceed to complete the full order at a deeply discounted rate.
      • MMR’s:
        Monthly marketing reports can be completed in a similar manner to a Broker Price Opinion. The primary goal is to establish an accurate resale value and discuss what marketing techniques should be implemented to initiate a quick sale

Regards,

John Gattinger
      www.Turbo-BPO.com

• I am rolling on the floor, other Realtors copy my MLS remarks word by word all the time, I hate it. I received your reply to the Ocwen issue this morning, I will try it and will let everyone know if it works. So far turbo-BPO order capture is working great with Emortgage, and yes it is indeed working on a month free trial basis. Thank you John.

• Great, thank you we have more new services in store shortly!

• Hi  - One of our clients who captures close to 500+ Orders a month and actually has 10 employees working from home and another few locations was asked to fill out a form with the IP address they are logging in from with Ocwen (she's never going to do it) - Pretty Interesting.....Main Street Valuations also asked a broker of ours this information in a different state- they are clamping down on people with auto-Accept software, people!...When you call them too..., by the way..the official line is that some brokers are experiencing (the disruption )and others are not.. because they are phasing it from broker or to broker..

This reply was deleted.