Replies

• Hi Jesus,

I had a AM company to e-mail about 6 months ago that they were only looking for agents with the NVSI certification ... So I acquired the certification about 2 days later... I have not heard a word since nor have they gave me any listings.... It is a form of education for doing BPO's if you do many of them, however you can download the same material from the FARVV site without any cost if you want a manuel... Some of the questions are identical to the questions on NVSI....Dont know if this helps but thought I would share.

Charles Kilgore, NVSI, NFSTI
    SouthLand Realty and Auction,llc
    chkilgore@hotmail.com
    southlandrealty@windstream
  • I took the course, and have the certification. I cannot directly attribute any work to the certification, but I did have one company contact me that said they were only recruiting agents with that certification. But have not seen any work from that company yet.

I also have the NABPOP Certification, and the RDCPro designation.

Donna Herron, RDCPro
    National Valuation Standards Institute Certified
    NABPOP Certified
    DHerron@RealtySouth.com
    205-335-1043
    • Great going Donna I am just beginning to complete the NABPOP certification
      How silly is it as ling as I have been doing this that I cant seem to get the *). LOL
      • Keep trying, I too feel I am good at what I do, but that NABPOP certification is a tough test. BUT, I wound up taking an entire day devoted to it and after 5 attempts (I had saved up some passwords for it) I was able to get a score I was happy to post out there, however, I still haven't been able to get a 100% on the exam yet. It is a great manual and test and I think it shows a true level of experience. Just be careful, read the question thouroughly two or three times before you answer. Good Luck!! I've had it for two + years and went through the Beta testing this year and will be recertifying in a few weeks again. I am still bucking for that 100%, what can I say, I am a perfectionist!
        Beth Ross
This reply was deleted.