Replies

• Should we all move to GB?????? probably not, at least not yet ;)
    Sorry GB brokers.
  • I get listings from NRT REOEXPERTS. They are supplying the agents that have been with them and worked with them for awhile with listings since there is not as many listings right now. I am a Coldwell Banker agent and they do use us more often if they can.
    • Gina, I am just starting with NRT REOEXPERTS and wondering how they are with re-imbursements and also any emergency repairs or issues. We were burned on some other bills so just want to be more careful. I love the AM's they are really great.
      • The AMs are great to work with.

They use LPS for reimbursements. It cost you $5 per invoice for the first 5 invoices on any particular property and nothing after the first 5. However, through LPS once you apply for reimbursement and it is approved, which is quick, you can expect a check within 7-10 days.

We have never been burned on a reimbursement from them the entire time we have worked with them.

As far as emergency repairs advise your AM with an estimate and photos and you usually get an approval within 24 hours unless they have a PPI company do it instead of you.
        • Thank you - I am finding them great to work with.
    • I too work with REO Experts and am a CB agent. They were told to gear up about 2 years ago to do 5 times the number of listings than they are actually doing now. This was because the Banks were telling all AMCs to anticipate a FLOOD of orders. When it did not materialize they started cutting a lot of agents that they had brought on and, while they do have agents from other firms, they do favor CB agents.

They not only cut agents but staff as well. We lost some good AMs and field people in the process. We have been seeing other of our larger customers cutting agents. The agent cuts were based on performance not seniority.
  • I've seen a few listings here and there with other franchises but not much. As soon as i knew there was an affiliation with coldwell never bothered. The odds are too low, so might as well focus on others with higher odds.
    • Ramez, we are not asking for many listings :) just a few from these guys and few from others and we'll make our yearly goals :)
      • I hear ya, i hope you get some from them. you never know they might have a need in your area. Best of luck. :)
  • Looks like they are a part of the Coldwell Banker franchise and will only work inhouse with their own agents.
This reply was deleted.