Industry Announcement • January 27, 2016
Learn More About BPOA

BPOA LogoThe Leader in BPO Automation
Software Since 2009 

Are You Working For The Companies That Matter?

Since 2009, my team and I have been very fortunate to have worked with thousands of BPO & REO professionals all over this great nation. During these last 7 years, I try to do a special blog posting once a year, where I give my top 10 favorite BPO mills or companies that I recommend that people sign up with to do BPO work.

Below you will find a list of my absolute favorite companies. Know that I am using my own industry experience as well as that of many of our software subscribers.

Nicole Ocean, Founder of BPOA

Here is my Top 10:

1. Altisource

2. Proteck

3. RRR

4. Clear Capital

5. eMortgage Logic

6. BPO Fulfillment

7. Servicelink

8. Specialized Asset Management

9. Solutionstar

10. SWBC (fka: Equi-Trax)

Bonus: Honorable mention goes to: Single Source Property Solutions

Top BPO Portals: Res.net and Equator

There you go! Please note, I choose the above companies because they all have a combination of being:

• A stable company
  • Around and in business for years
  • Able to maintain a positive reputation in the industry overall
  • Having a high volume of BPO work across the nation
  • Smart enough to have adopted the NABPOP's BPOSG
  • Seen in the industry as a good company to work for.

To wrap this up, I can guarantee that if you are signed up, with more than one of the above companies (and don't have all your "BPO eggs" in just one basket, you are more likely to be successful in this niche business)

Not Signed Up With All of the Above Companies Yet?

We've made it easy to sign up with the companies listed above in our FREE BPO Companies Directory. Click here to go there now!

I hope you enjoyed reading this posting and if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help. Simply post a comment below!

Warmly,

Nicole Ocean,
Founder & Owner
BPO Automation Group LLC

iconiconiconiconicon

All Rights Reserved, BPO Automation Group LLC, © 2009-2016

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Who is RRR ?

• Residential Real Estate Review

• Hi Nicole,

I see that you have listed Res.net and Equator as the top BPO portals.  Is the sign up for the elite and pro plus membership worth the money?  Thanks

• Quick update: CoreLogic also bought out InspectionPort but the volume is still low.

I wonder why CoreLogic doesn't just merge all of their sites now into their vss.com site.

It's been crazy how many BPO mills have been bought out changed names, etc. it's enough to make it a part-time job just to try to make sense of what happened and what it all means. I should make a list starting with FARVV ;)
    • Core Logic bought out Landsafe.

My Volume has been always very steady with landsafe.

They just have very strict standards and if you make a mistake on one of there orders, you may not see another order for a very long time

• Your missing the one company that puts those other companies to shame :

CORE LOGIC.

• I hear ya Leo! :) They used to be HUGE!

The only issue is that we saw that when MCS Valuations got involved their volume on their old farvv.com / corelogic.com site dropped tremendously. (url is: https://sn.mcsvaluations.com)

They bought out Rels/VSS (which never had a lot of volume) and are now known as CoreLogic Valuation Solutions and are growing but we don't currently see a demand for them from our users on this site either. (url is: https://www.vss20.com/)

Are you still seeing orders from this company? If so, which site do you see them on? Oh and thanks in advance too!

• The problem with Altisource was the General Liability Insurance they demanded you have

• I just signed up with Altisource and all I sent them was E&O insurance. They never questioned me about general liability.

• You can press them hard and they will ignore it.

This reply was deleted.