New to BPOs. Any recommendations?

Hi all, 

I'm new to BPOs and would like to do them to supplement my income, as I do real estate full time and most of my efforts are focused on working with buyers and sellers. Though I would like to make a dent in it and also get to know the world of REOs. Any recommendations for BPO companies to register with that you've had good experience with? I'm looking for someone reliable and who will actually pay, preferably in a timely manner. I live in Louisiana if that helps. 

So far I've registered with Residential Real Estate Review, which all they need is a copy of my real estate license but I'm waiting on that because I just switched brokerages last month and my broker hasn't received it yet. I'm in the process of applying with PCV Murcor, Clear Capital, and 

Any other recommendations? In in Louisiana if that helps. Thanks in advance.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Nicole, I will get in touch with you soon because I'm getting the hang of this BPO thing and getting way more work than I anticipated, so software will definitely help! What all does it input for the BPOs? I take the longest time researching neighborhood statistics and finding the best comps and entering them.

• Hi again Blair,

If it's ok I'll have my outside sales manager contact you to help best answer questions based on your specific business needs? Please email, Jaime at sales@bpo-automation.com or call to: 360-223-2482

Also, you'll want to start incorporating the NABPOP's BPOSG to help you find comps in 10 minutes that are more likely to be accepted by BPO companies.

Here's a link to it:   http://www.bpo-university.com/docs/BPOSG-V5.pdf

Check out pages 7-9 in specific for the guidelines that you will want to use when pulling comps so that you bracket the subject property correctly. Most of the Top 10 BPO Mills have adopted the BPOSG so if you learn this early you are doing yourself a HUGE favor.

• Thank you Nicole! Sorry I didn't get to reply sooner. I'm just getting started though I definitely feel that software will help me out in the long run as I begin to do more BPOs. Your list of companies was also very helpful too!

• Sure thing Blair, my pleasure!

We try to be helpful :)

• Thanks for the update Nicole.  I looked at the directory about a week ago and it was definitely outdated.  I was looking for your rating on one of the ratscam companies and it wasn't there.  I don't remember which one.  

• Hey Cece,

Thanks for your reply and no problemo and the site needed some clean up that's for sure! I know that it's really helpful for those that find it and use it to their advantage.

As far as our rating for a specific company that may be bad or be a slow/no pay company goes, we take them off our list so that no one continues to register for a bad to work for company. We also don't offer AutoFill for them like we took down BPO.com years ago. It's a personal mission for us to not support bad BPO/REO or Asset Mgmt companies that are slow/no pay or have a bad reputation in the industry.

Do you remember which specific company you are thinking about Cece?

Lastly, the rating system on the Free BPO and REO Companies list isn't my companies rating, it is done anonomusly by folks doing BPO's and REO's that want to cast their vote and help share their opinion for the greater good. We find it to be right on most times!

Learn more here: https://youtu.be/kN7yTRLLN1k

I hope this was helpful to everyone reading this :)

• Join our network at www.myrealtorhelpdesk.com I will show you how to make extra income while you wait for the commission checks to come in.

• good advice

• Blair,

Our company primarily assists real estate Agents regardless of experience. We can definitely point you in the right direction for getting started in the industry. Phone consultation is free, order management Pipeline is free, & our order outsourcing is a streamlined pay as you go service.

Turbo-BPO.com

• Hi John, thank you for your insight. I'm checking out your company's website right now. Do you all provide BPO work or just the software for quick input? 

This reply was deleted.