New to BPOs. Any recommendations?

Hi all, 

I'm new to BPOs and would like to do them to supplement my income, as I do real estate full time and most of my efforts are focused on working with buyers and sellers. Though I would like to make a dent in it and also get to know the world of REOs. Any recommendations for BPO companies to register with that you've had good experience with? I'm looking for someone reliable and who will actually pay, preferably in a timely manner. I live in Louisiana if that helps. 

So far I've registered with Residential Real Estate Review, which all they need is a copy of my real estate license but I'm waiting on that because I just switched brokerages last month and my broker hasn't received it yet. I'm in the process of applying with PCV Murcor, Clear Capital, and 

Any other recommendations? In in Louisiana if that helps. Thanks in advance.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah...it only works with explorer. I took my computer to an IT guy to fix it.
  • BTW....emortgagelogic may now be called Assurant but they still pay me every 2 weeks.
    • Great, thanks! The only real issue I'm having is that my computer browser isn't compatible and for whatever reason my computer doesn't seem to want to seem to download Internet Explorer 11. I'll just try that on another computer, should be just a small hurdle. 

• Open Micrososft Edge Browser, there will be three dots top right of the page, click there. A drop down menu will appears, scroll down and select, Open with Internet Explorer, then you are done.

• One company is eMortgage logic. I train agents on how to acquire BPOs as well as REOs and become a preferred vendor. I also provide a client list of up to 100 companies in my website:

www.reoeducation.com

Feel free to call me at (773) 459-7652 if you have any questions.
This reply was deleted.