Happy New Years!

How many of my fellow real estate professionals woke up to the first working day of 2011 with BPO and/or REO assignments in their inbox? 

I've received a couple BPOs from PVC, one BPO from ORT and 2 REO assignments from LPS.

Who else is enjoying this New Year?  I'm interested in knowing what everyone else's predictions for 2011 will be.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Happy New Year!

I had a few BPOs from Altisource, LPS and AssetVal but no real assignment this year but it is just a start.

• Hi Muhammad, unless you're the go to guy with Altisource, I wouldn't hold your breath. They've gone to single agent models.

• I sure hope you are all right regarding Tidal Wave etc, ive been hearing same rhetoric for last 3 years, but I fell something has to give at this point, the shadow inventory numbers are staggering....7 BPO orders, 1 new PREO listing that was on pause due to being asssigned on Xmas, ouch...
    • 1 REO listing from a FNMA Outsourcer...Eval Solutions was blowing up my phone last night...one of the reps over there told me they just got dropped over 5000 BPO requests from their clients.
  • I haven't received any REO's as of yet for the New Year but my email was overloaded with rush orders from Evaluation Solutions.  Of course I won't accept any BPO that I don't get paid on.  All of my sources say we should prepare!
  • 1  hud 1 fannie. But I think that there isn't going to be a wave more like a tsunami! I am glad I can swim lol!
  • We received a REO assignment from Single Source on December 30th.
  • I think everyone should get ready for the tidal wave because its definately coming according to some sources I have.
  • I received one REO from Fannie Mae and one HUD listing from Matt Martin. Happy New Year Everybody! I also had one two settlements today.
    • Jose,

It is a nice way to begin the year.   I have applied for Fannie and HUD (submitted apps a few months ago), but it seems that they are no longer accepting new agents, no response so far.  Is there a special approach one should take in trying to get in?

I'm in MA and am trying to broaden my REO source list.  I sort of dedicated myself to the REO segment 4 years ago, have been doing ok with just 2 or 3 AM's, but now things have slowed down a lot and I need to branch out.  Any info, if possible, would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards.

This reply was deleted.