Need BPO Software Quick!!

Hello Everyone,

I need to know from you experts your opinions about the BPO auto-fill softwares out there.

I notice there are a few out there here is the list I found:

1. BPO Automation

2. BPO Buddy

3. BPO 5000

4. Trackmyforeclosures.com

I need to know which company do you feel is the easiest to learn, which supports a lot of BPO companies and the best price with the shortest time to complete the BPO.

Thank you in advance.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• O.k., I decided to go with BPO Automation, but I am having some problems.  I have not been able to complete a single BPO.  After I purchased the software I found out that in my area we use Trend MLS and this does not work well with BPO automation unless I do some type of work around.  Now I am getting error after error about reaching the maximum amount of computers used for the key product code.  I am only using two computers.  This is frustrating, and I contacted the free tech support and it's been two days with no response or resolution.  No I am going to be late on a few BPOs because I thought this software was suppose to help me, not delay me.

• Good morning Charlenia:

I am sorry to know that. Please try to contact directly to Nicole Ocean; I had a situation during the weekend with the software due to an update ( I think that most of the user did) and she herself sent me letters with help; she was excellent.

Also, try to get your computer checked by a technitian; this programs to run smooth needs memory and speed and good internet connection as well.

I hope yoou get your situation resolved soon.

Regards,

Fidel Pablos.

• Thank you Fidel,

How do I reach Nicole directly? Also, my computers are only 1 month old so I know that isn't the problem.

• Trackmyforeclosures.com is the best I have seen!

Real Estate BPO Assistant | BPO Automation Software | BPO Autofill Software
                Looking for Real Estate BPO Assistant? Trackmyforeclosures.com is the most popular BPO Automation Software among Real Estate agents. Dial 877-782-818…
              • support@bpo-automation.com This is from where I received the information.

Good luck.

Regards,

Fidel Pablos.

• I will pick BPO Automation. Good Customer Service.

• I agree with Mark. He put what I missed.

• I use BPO Auto. I went with them because they seemed to have a more thorough populate. Overall, I am happy and I would not want to do them without the software. The claim is cuts down on BPO time by 75%. I have found it to be more like 33%. Careful though of their gotchas. Example: Your MLS has a seperate field for acreage property. Another $100. (or so, I forget exactly.) You have a duplex BPO? Another $100 because its a different type of property to set it up. Another MLS? You got it, $100. Then I got an email from them that said for an additional amount, they can add even more fields. I'm thinking "shouldn't that be already included in an upgrade as I ALREADY PAID $600!" Customer service is very good though, you can't call but they DO respond to your issues timely and even the owner Nicole has gotten back to me after business hours so they do really care. Bottom line, if I could do it over again I would.

Busier these days with REO so I will usually only take BPOs from REO assigning companies which may not pencil for the $600 price if I had to do it tommorow, but a couple of years ago it was worth if for me.

• Thank you so much Derrick I really appreciate your advice and input.

• BPO Automation seems pricey and their auto acceptor software has a per assignment fee of 5% of BPO. This website promotes BPOAutomation but that is no reason to buy anything. Not sure if anything is discounted.

BPOBuddy is pricy and has fees for new scripts after initial purchase. Customer Service is so so. Great when you get them but sometimes wait 2 days.

BPO 5000 Have not heard anything good but I have not researched them either to be fair.

TrackMyForeclosures (Name issue should be TMBPO's) seems the fairest on cost after initial set up and doesn't charge for scripts. They just started with Photo upload.

Auto Acceptor has something but service is poor and they just don't seem to care for your business. Poor followup (if any) kind of like some Realtors we know.

All are easy to use and it's a matter of preference. Time savings is about 20 minutes per BPO. Great if you do volume. I must admit they are not for everyone or everybody would get it. The Auto Acceptors are the most questionable today as some companies are banning their use.  All have their flaws but overall the good outweighs the bad. Time = $$$

Most use iMacros for their base product. I think BPOA just went to their own software). iMacros is not the best software in the industry but probably the best (web scraping software) for the cost. Also not sure if you can write your own scripts with BPOA but it is cool when you can hit a button and go somewhere on the web. I prefer to write some of my own Login Scripts for all my AMC's, MLS, etc. Need to upgrade to do that. I hope this gives you some insight?

This reply was deleted.