Need BPO Software Quick!!

Hello Everyone,

I need to know from you experts your opinions about the BPO auto-fill softwares out there.

I notice there are a few out there here is the list I found:

1. BPO Automation

2. BPO Buddy

3. BPO 5000

4. Trackmyforeclosures.com

I need to know which company do you feel is the easiest to learn, which supports a lot of BPO companies and the best price with the shortest time to complete the BPO.

Thank you in advance.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• do the service in California?

• Thank you. Same to you.

You will like the Auto Fill.

• I input between 10-30 BPO's a week. What I've found to speed up inputting BPO's is simply a large monitor or actually 2 monitors. I've tried the auto-fill programs (I used the imacros program and exported the MLS data myself) and it took more time to set up each company and then set up each form for that company. After I imported the data for each BPO, I still had to check it to make sure it all came in right.

• Jessica,

You set up iMacros to run yourself? Or do you use it with one of the automation companies?

• I set up imacros myself.

• still using i -macros? any scripts you want to share? or learning advice on making scripts? I see the built-in training but it almost puts me to sleep. I have tried to make some very basic scripts but they are not very efficient.

• I am not worthy. Care to share the details? My email is reosoldteam@msn.com

• BPO Automation, I'm going on 2 years with using them, they continually update their product, included in the cost, have forms for most companies, good customer service, have an affordable plan to buy their product, they now offer a personal bpo form along with the add on feature which looks proffesional, and you can add pics to it, which works great for private clients. I am 95% satisfied with their product and would highly recommend it to anyone.

• I really thank everyone for their input and I purchased the software. I just can't seem to get pass the download part because of the cookies on my computer. So hopefully I can get my product key soon so I can start using the software.
      • Run Disk Cleanup first and then run Disk Defragmenter in your System Tools Folder. START>ALL PROGRAMS>ACCESSORIES>SYSTEM TOOLS>DISK CLEANUP. Make sure Cookies and Temp Files boxes are checked then run it. Then run Disk Defragmenter. If that doesn't work then it's a conflict with one of your programs.

This reply was deleted.