Need a website built?

RealtyBuzz.Net! Check out our banner above!

Does your website work for you? Need something new, unique, and completely customizable to YOUR taste? Give us a try and you will be happy you did! We are the only affordable website designers with actual real estate experience so we know exactly what it takes to make your site work for you.

The professionals at RealtyBuzz.net can not only create you an excellent website from scratch but they can also take your existing website and make it better! 
For either a one-time fee to make some changes or a monthly retainer to keep us on call whenever you need us, we can work with you to get it done.

Let us do the work for you!  For the existing site maintenance just reply to this post or email us directly at info@realtybuzz.net. (please be sure to include your phone number so we can reach out to you)

For Social Media Management or Website Design just CLICK HERE to go directly to our site – and we’ll help you get started. We look forward to helping you create a vibrant website that works for you!

Here are our Social Media Management plans: www.RealtyBuzz.Net/SocialMedia

Here are our Website Design plans: www.RealtyBuzz.Net/WebsiteDesign

Best Regards
Tony Rosales
Co-Founder/President
RealtyBuzz.Net
tonyr@realtybuzz.net

Also, don't forget to check out the BlogTalk radio with Jesse!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jesse-g/2014/05/30/using-social-media-for-real-estate

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Before signing up for anything with this guy you may want to check around.  I should have before I signed up for REO Warrior. He doesn't live up to his advertisements to say the least. I asked for 1/2 the $595 I paid back since I only received half the work (not even sure about that) advertised but that was about 3 weeks ago and I have not heard anything back from recent requests to him.  I trusted this person as I had met him a couple of times at conferences. I typically don't spend money like this.....this has been going on since 12-2013.  When I complained I got responses such as "everyone in family was sick from his wife/assistant (obviously a small operation"" then when I didn't receive the resume he was going to put together as part of the package as advertised I was told it must have been an email error or better yet went to my junk mail.  I check my junk mail daily Tony.  So at this point I still don't have the refund nor do I have the resume.  Save your money and definitely do the research. 

• 4361706087?profile=original

• Only 2 spots left on the website deal!!

FYI... for a smaller fee we can tweak an already existing website. Email me at tonyr@realtybuzz.net to discuss!

• Hi,

Do you have any examples of sites already created & implemented along with testimonies

Doug

This reply was deleted.