Replies

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• Nationwide REO network (nreon.co and REONetwork (reonetwork.com) are totally differant entities. You can join REONetwork for free or pay for a premium spot, but you must have a sold REO listing. Nationwide REO network is a pay for who knows what sevice. I keep receiving the "invitation" from them and United Reo. My feeling if they have to spam to get members and want a large fee - Nope not gonna doit! If anyone has and had a good experience I an willing to listen.

Best of Luck To All!
    • Bardell,

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate your input. I have been skeptical about both Nationwide REO network and United REO.
  • Hi Larry. REO Network is owned by Clear Capitol out of Trukee Ca. I am a member with mixed results. I do know a few people who have received listings from them but most do not.
    • Hello Michael,

Thank you for the reply, I have talked with Clear Capitol in the past and thank you for connecting the dots.
  • Hi Larry,

I am a Premium Member of the Nationwide REO Network and paid the $600 for 6 months which is about to expire.

I have received no referrals from this site, to my knowledge. All my business has come from my previous REO sites I have been involved with.

I came on this site to see if anyone has had a different experience the NREON, as I am debatiing renewing, but I do not see any comments here about it + / -.

Linda
    • Linda,

Thank you so much for the information and saving me $600. I am suspicious about signing up with these datbase companies who say asset managers look over their lists for REO agent in there areas. I got their sales persion on the phone the other day and they have five other real Estate related websites. After that I had a bad feeling they are out to get your money.

Larry
  • Sorry Larry, i can't say I have ever even heard of them. They may be one of these "new" REO websits popping up everywhere these days.
    • Thank you for the response. I drilled down a bit with the sales person and they have multiple real estate related websites that they are collecting fees from. Maybe they have found easy targets?

Larry
This reply was deleted.