Replies

• Scam 100%
  • I reported them to the Florida Police Dept. I did get some of my money back and waiting for a little more. Report to the following; Federal Trade Commission
    Web: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov
    Telephone: 1-877-382-4357

He has a drug criminal history and if a Realtor gets charges filed on him, his parole officer can file more charges on him. So please report this and repost where you can. Complete scum of the earth!
    ReportFraud.ftc.gov
    Protect your community by reporting fraud, scams, and bad business practices
  • Thank u Michelle for this information! I really wanted to believe i was not scammed by this co. I can't believe this was all a HOAX/SCAM! Now I am trying to get my money back!
  • FRAUD ALERT! Realtors beware of the following BPO/REO listing agent scam;

Listing Agent - Nationwide Management
    REO Accts

Nationwide Mangement <info@nationwidemanagement.net>
    Thu, Jul 22, 12:28 PM
    to me

Hello,

We are currently looking for an REO listing agent in your area that can handle foreclosure properties. You've been referred over to us by one of our lenders that we work with. At the moment we have an assignment that needs immediate attention.

If you're available, please provide your contact information along with the best time to reach you at and one of our asset managers will be in contact with you.

Thank You,

Customer Service
    info@nationwidemanagement.net
    Nationwide Management, LLC
    924 N Magnolia Ave, Suite 202
    Orlando, FL 32803

Andrew Collins, NationWide AKA Jacob R Caso out of Mchenry County ILL, he registered the domain www.atlasreoservices.com on Go Daddy, the Nationwide website is simply a clone.

Report this to BBB and his parole officer;

Ashur Y. Youash

Supervisor – Criminal, Misdemeanors

McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office

2200 North Seminary Avenue, Suite 150

Woodstock, IL 60098

815-334-4443

AYYouash@mchenrycountyil.gov

#AndrewCollins #NationwideManagement #JacobRCaso #MchenryCountyILL
    I lost thousands and they promise to pay you back in 3-5 days and don't. They claim to give you the REO listing and collect a fee of $399 upfront. DON'T DO IT! I didn't think anything of it as I have been doing BPO's for years and thought this was finally my break to get REO's. WRONG! https://www.nationwidemanagement.net/
    http://www.atlasreoservices.com/
  • Medina, there is a lot of commentary about that company. Use your search to find it.
    • Yes, I saw your post. We need to get a file charged against him so his parole officer can press charges on him on top of his drug ones that he currently has. Thank you for your post.
      • wow - I was lucky in that I received a refund of my $399 !!! This is the 2nd time in 22 years that I trusted and was scammed, but both times I was fortunate enough to get my money back. What is that saying? Fool me once, shame on you: fool me twice, shame on me. Nail the bas--rd!
        • 17 years in and YES, annoying! Knock on wood....never again. We just need to spread the word to help others. Thank you again.
This reply was deleted.