I just received an email from Nationwide Advantage, located in a building in NYC. The logo is one you can buy from IconFinder and I can find no business listings under this name. (below) Is it the same as Nationwide Management that was trying to get money and based in Florida?  BEWARE!  

Hello,

We're actively looking for an experienced REO listing agent in your area. You were referred over to us by one of our lenders and during this time we have an assignment that needs immediate attention.

If you're available, please provide us your contact information along with the best time to reach you at and one of our asset managers will be in contact with you.

Thanks,

jkD4byN4LOWmcJOr9yMh3TT-VriA0_p6PTV6AWixiEqcUPTbzMDPDRP70VktoCr1AHTvdv6KP0_4syUzOzQ1-InzPLjOEtS785PxH7KMkKt4BvNKTmoEEkGGG_6G15Iz_TeuUycOojrsgjwN-maIk2e13cX4yeNOIs0VCTxrAnTs0iomWJzKHrsHFG_FS2qKldaq9qwfIaUMBXKVxA=s0-d-e1-ft#<a href=https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=10iCkfbqDQgbsqLDjeO1HJPSPUrS1AiNQ&revid=0B5R_Qg55841jTFV2VnZiZXNlWTdWaEVnOGxwd1dYK2FiYVR3PQ" width="88" height="96" />
Customer Service
Nationwide Advantage
325 West 38th Street #106
New York, NY 10018

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Recvd same email.
  • I recvd the same email!!!! I posted the same question..... dont pay yet!! They also offered me a huge asset rt off the bat which is not typical....... HMMMMMMMMMM
This reply was deleted.