Did anyone else receive an invite to apply for Nationstar due to Nationstar's "aquiring" of Aurora's portfolio??

The request asked us to update Equator and LPS and have our docs ready to submit along with a Master Listing Agreement that was to be sent 1 week later.....well, now I'm told that I didnt send in anything.... and they would extend the time period another week..... does anyone else out there know or have a contact with nationstar??? I updated everything..... and never recvd any listing agreement or any kind of acknowledgment.....hmmmm

This letter/invite dosnt say where to send , only that they will send the agreement and expect qualifying docs to be returned with it..... am confused????

Was anyone else successfull in hearing back from Nationstar... or does anyone have a contact number???

Please Advise??

THANKS!!!

Rose

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Donna, yes I am in Equator Platinum w/ about 60 zip codes but did not receive email. Did they find you through Equator?

• Hello

They do want $49 for the application after you are accepted.  We are professionals and should not have to PAY anybody to work for them. 

Donna

• Well, the 49 dollars is a 1 time fee to use the LPS software platform. There are 8-9 lenders using that platform... so, its nothing scarry....To tell you the truth, if you are in reo sales, you'd be paying a few platforms... most of the lenders use Res.net...or  LPS.... and a few other sites, that cost substantial monies.....

..... Have been paying them for years.... the difference now is that I used to make alot more money--- $$$$$...

Sad but true ;(

Thanks!

• I received an e-mail earlier this week from Nationstar regarding the transfer.  They requested my W-9, LPS Invoice Management Payee Code, and agent name showed in Equator.

• Did you turn in your info---I submitted everything but,- I havent heard from them as of yet....?

I just hope we dont go through this,,, then we sit for the next year,.........hmmm....no one seems to be

releasing too much rt now-----

am hoping things are a but busier by 4th quarter...... maybe we should all get together and make 1 huge hedge fund and go after freddie lots......lololol

• They keep asking for my broker's W-9 for LPS Invoice Management.  My broker doesn't pay for REO expenses.  I use my LLC. I've had no issues with other firms requiring your broker's W-9 in order for you to get paid for expenses that came out of the agent's pocket not the broker.

• ROSE

DO NOT, I SAID DO N  O  T RESPOND TO NATIONSTAR.  THEY WANT $$$$ FOR YOUR APPLICATION.  WHEN A COMPANY REO/BPO COMPANY WANT $$$$ RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION.  IF YOU READ CAREFULLY, IT IS LPS DESKTOP.  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LPS DESKTOP.

THANK YOU

DONNA

• LPS Desktop is ServiceLink's online reimbursement platform.

• I got it too.  I wrote to them and said this is sensitive information and I want a telephone number to contact them directly.  They wrote back a rude reply.  Why couldn't they be professional and state more information?

They keep extending the time frame.  I am concerned that it could be someone fishing for personal information.

• oh--- God------I hadnt even thought of that......darn....

This reply was deleted.