National Default Servicing, LLC

Hey Everyone,I was wondering if anyone is a listed broker for this company. I am interested in learning about their process for assigning REO's and, more specifically, how they handle the assignment of preservation and rehab work. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!Best,John J. Keitzer

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Stephen,
      I'd greatly appreciated if I can get a copy of the AM emails. I've been trying for over 3 years to get in with them. I'm from Orange County, California.
      • Sorry, my email would help huh.. REO.LA.Orangecounty@gmail.com 714-488-3732
        reo.la
    • Stephan,

I am sorry that I am just seeing your response! I would truly appreciate any contact information you may have. E-mail me at jkeitzer@abbaconstruction.com, or give me a call any time at 904-886-2990, ext. 216.

Best regards...
  • Hi John, National Default Servicing aka Prestige Properties in CT. If you google or bing you'll find same address' in Berlin, CT. I am located in CT, so NO chance I will ever get anything from them, as Prestige covers state for REO's. Really easy to sign as a new Broker with them, But I wouldn't as we are competitors, so why give them all my am contacts as references?
    Owen REO also located in CT, as well as Owen Real Estate. They are for real, and do assign listings throughout the US.(unfortunately they also cover CT themselves) Davis Owen has been in the business 20+ years and is reputable (also easy to co-broke with) hope this helps.
  • Hi John,
    I have 3 in prelist with them now. I was referred to them by another Agent. They handle the preservation directly so you don't have too. As far as rehab, I do not know yet. They use dispo as their platform but are changing it this week to their own. They give you an allowance to keep the property managed, such as cleaning, lawn care, etc. So far so good in my eyes......good luck!
    • Thank you for the insight Michele. So that I am clear, they give you an allowance and you decide on who handles the cleaning, lawn care, etc.? Thanks again.
This reply was deleted.