Replies

• They use several different companies to dispose of their assets - Selene, Alta, Dakota, Shellpoint are the ones I know of. I also know will soon use Fay as well, but they have setup their own brokerage so you will have to join that to get assignments.

• No, they do not have their own brokerage that I am aware of. They use brokers from various brokerages here in Illinois.
    • Hello Lucie, 

thanks for reply.  Quick question, mtglq has their own brokerage? I know each AM do which I have been trying to break in. But I haven’t had any luck yet 

• I have one through selene currently...

• MTGLQ bought a lot Fannie and Freddie non performing notes, I'd like to know who are their AM now.

• Have a few thru Selene

• I just got an interior MTGLQ BPO order from Assetval, previously known as Asset Valuation and Marketing. The order says if the point of contact, a real estate agent, questions my request,  I am to say I am completing for Dakota.  I've never listed for any asset company called Dakota.  Dakota is also related to Rushmore Loan Management for which I also get BPO orders. Interesting.

• Cece, Do you get any REOs from them?

• Nothing.  I did have an old Rushmore contact who gave me a Dakota contact but I never heard back. 

• I believe they use multiple companies. I have one of their properties now and I received it through Selene Finance.

This reply was deleted.