Replies

• Good Morning ... I don't know about Meridian and not sure what you mean by "too demanding". I am the one who complete a large amount of BPO in my area. That means I am "passing" before the property is Bank Owned and also "after" when the property is not sold after so many DOM. I am also the "one" who see all these assignment going to the same agents especially located in other far away County. Here is the same litany: No evident sign for sale, lack of appropriate description on MLS, NO Open House at all, Neglected maintenance on property, Lack of access with local lock box and definitely lack of communication. I have seen on MLS: “don’t call, just email offer” or WYSIWYG … I have found later it means “What You See Is What You Get”. I was struggling in the darkness of a condo lobby to open the combo lock box for an interior BPO when a neighbor came and was surprised what I was trying to do. She told me that I did not need to do that because the key was already in place in the lock…which I did not see. She told me that it was like that since 3 to 4 week meaning listing agent did not bother for all this time. I guarantee this agent is getting all assignment you can dream of. So, Asset Manager is located as you known in a different area and probably State, does not know anything about your area, and you be sure they are worry and want to know on weekly basis. Is that part of our fiduciary duty anyway ??? I understand therefore why they are demanding. I don't understand at all why I see so much careless, unprofessional behavior and at the same time so much succes for those who don't bother!
  • I had one, got it through Equator. I can't speak for Susan, but they do require a weekly update with pics.
  • I tried to work with them. They are the only asset management company that I actually fired. They are too demanding and require too much work to list their properties.
    • Would you mind emailing me to give me an idea on what you mean by too demanding and too much work? Thanks:)
      Chanin.realtor@verizon.net
This reply was deleted.