Matt Martin and HUD have Fall Out??

Ok...so, I am getting all kinds of chatter from some fairly reliable sources that say Matt Martin and HUD are having some sort of tiff / fall out. Apparently, what I could find is that back in 2010, Matt Martin filed a lawsuit against the Fed but, apparently some later developments have happened that I need some more information.....so, anyone know anything and are willing to share publically? If not, send me an email to JGonzalez@LibertyHouseRealtyLLC.com and I will keep my sources confidential.

Note, I have attached, what I believe to be the documents from the lawsuit back in 2010 as a pdf below you can read.

0.pdf

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here is more about one of them http://foreclosurepedia.org/the-class-action-lawsuit-that-eric-mill...
    The Class Action Lawsuit That Eric Miller Is Terrified Of
    For years now, the Members of the National Association of Mortgage Field Services have been trying to hide a dirty secret. That secret is not that ma…
  • So, does anyone know for sure, did Matt Martin get the award from HUD or not? That is the problem I am running into. I have heard that some agents are waiting on list price for weeks on end, I have heard that some believe they got the award for the West USA....but, no one knows for sure.

• Hi, 

I'm with PEMCO, and I serving Washington - Tacoma area. Yes Matt Martin got the award in the East side region. BLB got their account extended - good for them. 2s region will be deleted. Visit fedbiz website (google it) =) . Awards are published on that... 

• Hi Jerry,

Do you know who's getting the HUD bid for California?

• Currently still PEMCO and BLB until MM3.5 is announced. BLB is currently accepting registration. 

• Is Wisconsin in Region 2?  Who is getting the business in our state -- I was told Matt Martin?

• Wisconsin is 3D region. The asset manager for that region is Best Assets. 

• These is also the law suits pending with Safegaurd in Illinois , the FAS class action lawsuit in California , and the LPS one in the state of Oregon.
This reply was deleted.