Replies

• Great company. They also will give listings.
  • Very little work in my area, but they pay all right.
  • To clarify - my reply is for the company called "Mark to Market".
  • I have worked for .... wait I have been signed up with this company for 5 Years. Very difficult to get orders but it is a relatively easy form dont hit the find work button too much or they will accuse you of using auto accept. happened to me and I had to fight to get them to believe me that I was not using such a system. I told them if I was using that dont you think I would have gotten more orders from you then one a quater.... they did check this out and reverse their process because it was clearly a mistake on thier part
  • same here.  they are good and pay quickly.  usually $45 exterior BPOs.  they have preferred agents.  I have never figured out how you become preferred.  you get shotgun orders those agents turn down or do not accept within the 4 hour acceptance window.  those orders are picked up very quickly and you usually get a 'cancelled' email within seconds of getting the order email.  you may become a prefered agent in your farthest out areas because no one else wants to go there.

• Good company, they pay on time once a month.

This reply was deleted.