Mark To Market

Has anyone had problems getting paid by Mark To market ? It has been 3 months and I have not received pay for BPO's I have done dating back to Feb and March. I have contacted them and have been told that 1.  checks would be sent out soon.2. The were merged with another company and have not gotten their payment system straightened. 3. Will have an account in the Jacksonville office (last week). and various other delaying replies. I am in Central Florida.

I may be the only one having this problem. They still sent out BPO's , but no pay. I hope they are no going the way of evalonline. They were a good company to work for.

Thanks for your replies.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agree!!

• Larry & Tina - Back when I did BPOs M2M was the first one and they paid every month like clockwork for several years. BUT, then some scumbag bought them and now ya'll don't get paid.

Want to know how to make money in RE?

List, list, list, list list, list and you will not get screwed out of your money. I have had 5 closing past 3 weeks had both sides on all and never even showed the properties.  ROFLMAO

• I've got three orders outstanding for payment as of today and a 4th one assigned.......based on the responses here I've notified them that I cannot complete it, I don't work for free. My orders are from August......it's now November. I'd also suggest you let them know you'll file mechanics liens on the properties you've valued.....that usually gets their tail feathers in a ruffle and I intend to start filing them here shortly.

• Many of these BPOs are for owner occupied homes that have no idea that anyone is valuing them.  The owners may or may not be paid up or in foreclosure.  Their mortgage may be part of a mortgage backed security sale or servicing rights sale.  I don't think a mechanics lien will do anything except cost you.  MTM has never failed to pay me.

Just got paid today for my August orders. 

• Cece, you may want to watch them. I have payments for orders from July 22nd that have not been paid. That puts them over 100 days old. I have e-mailed several times, and tried to call. No one responds. Someone tried to place an order with me and when I told him no, he canceled my access to their web site, made it sound like I was a bad person, and hung up. If you are ok with a company paying you in November for work done in August, you may want to re-think that. All of the other companies that I do work for pay within 45 days at the most. Some within 2 weeks of the order being approved. I think there is a serious problem at M2M, and at some point they will stop paying all together.  

• I signed up with Mark to Market last month and immediately received 3 BPO requests.  Unfortunately, over 1 month later I have not been paid.

• Larry, you may want to watch them. I have payments for orders from July 22nd that have not been paid. That puts them over 100 days old. I have e-mailed several times, and tried to call. No one responds. Someone tried to place an order with me and when I told him no, he canceled my access to their web site, made it sound like I was a bad person, and hung up. If you are ok with a company paying you in November for work done in August, you may want to re-think that. All of the other companies that I do work for pay within 45 days at the most. Some within 2 weeks of the order being approved. I think there is a serious problem at M2M, and at some point they will stop paying all together.  

• 30 days is nothing to be concerned about.  60-90 days is still reasonable although many pay monthly.

• Watch out for brokerpriceopinion, they still have not paid us this year and we have been told our check was processed and mailed first of August still have not seen it.

There are some good companies out there that I do work with and they do pay on a regular basis and direct deposit in to my account.

• I have received two checks from M2M this year. The first one paid me for the first part of the year and last year(2012). They were about 5 months behind. The last check was last week paying for BPO's back to April, so they were about 4 months getting them paid. I have a payment outstanding for 5 BPO's that I did in July. I told them I will not do any more work until those BPO's get paid and if they are not paid in under 60 days, I will not do work for them ever again. They have called several time to try to place BPO's. This last time I asked the very nice person on the phone if they would like it if they were paid in January of 2014 for the work they are doing today? How would that work for you I asked him? He was nice about it but still wanted me to do the work. Sorry, pay me in a timely manner, happy to work for you. Don't pay, no work. 

This reply was deleted.