it is a shame that a poplular R .E. platform is advertising overseas BPO assistance!
Pam Maglione

Attention BPO Agents! Don’t get Blacklisted by your BPO Vendors for using Overseas, BPO Virtual Assistant companies and their automated software: Stay local -with driven, human Virtual Assistants.

Pam Maglione

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In regards to the platform/company, like I said before; it was no one company or platform in particular. I was repeatedly seeing these advertisements across the platforms, some of which are popular platforms. Being a victim of identity theft myself, I felt the need to voice my concerns with overseas companies handling your real estate work.

I go through great measures to ensure my clients personal information is secure. I just couldn't understand why one would sacrifice security for less expensive labor. That is all. There is competition in every field of business. I was not trying to call anyone out and was not trying to say that the USA is more competent at delivering services. Again, security is my number one concern.

Apart from myself, a few of my agents were affected by using overseas companies. One had her bank account drained, while another was fined by her MLS for allowing access to her credentials by persons other than herself. There was also one banned from a few BPO platforms for using order capture software that was provided to her by an overseas company. Similarly, another agent was banned from multiple platforms because a company was using automation software to complete the BPOs, but did not perform QC so, multiple fields frequently contained the wrong information.

The list goes on. If I blog about something, it is because I either feel strongly about it or I would like to notify others about something that could potentially prove harmful to them, their career or reputation.

I hope I thoroughly explained myself enough. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. My contact info is listed in my profile as well as across all the social media platforms.

Thanks & Best Regards

-Pam Maglione

• I saw Pam's reply to the post. I also saw another gentleman follow up with a comment promoting BPO fulfillment in India. I don't know why this is a trending discussion. I agree, Why would people trust someone overseas with their personal information. You invest so much time and energy in obtaining a professional license; why stake it by granting access to you livelihood to an overseas fellow? 

• Thank you Danish!

I was beginning to wonder if my responses were disappearing or invisible all together. Enjoy the rest of the day!

-Pam Maglione

• No need to thank me.

Sometimes I just find it difficult to understand how some people have all this extra time to stir up commotion over nonsense. I also feel as if the intent of this discussion was less than professional, but then again, what do I know? Well, hopefully this will be the last time her question shows up in my feeds.

You have a good day as well Pam. 

-Dan

• Hi Cece,

I posted this blog to many groups. I will further explain that reason shortly. However, in regards to responding to you, I have responded on both the 'Top REO & Asset Managers' group as well as the 'REO/BPO' group. The discussion in the REO/BPO group has since been deleted, though I am not sure who deleted it or why they have deleted it. In regards to the other groups you have replied to my post on, some require comments to be approved before they are visible.

You may be having trouble seeing the responses for the same reason you are seeing my posts/replies as "anonymous". Awhile back I had posted a discussion on my own group page "REO VAS" and it was receiving multiple spam messages/comments from your account. I am not sure if your account was hacked or what, but a few people sent me complaints about it so, I had to block you. Now, if you have secured your profile since then, I have no problem unblocking you. It is nothing personal, it's just I have an obligation to monitor responses in my group discussions so that the readers aren't spammed. I see below that Justine had also received the link with your info filled out.

As you can see, I try my best to reply to all questions or concerns across all of the social platforms I belong to. If you felt I was ignoring you, I do apologize. I would like you to understand that it wasn't the case. I hope you understand.

• Which software product are you referring too?

• THANKS!  Very odd.  The poster also changed her posting to anonymous.  Didn't know LinkedIn would let you do that.  

• Cece,

Local or overseas what's the difference? 

• Ask Pam.  I don't think ANY platform should be promoting ANY virtual assistants.

This reply was deleted.