landsafe

does any one do BPO'S for landsafe I noticed now when you out the page its tells you the amount they will pain which is now $62.50 but under that it has Landsfe $36.50 does any one know what this is are they going to take that out of $62.50 can any one tell me

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just heard the price for LandSafe went up. I just got into Inspection Port and I will see how it goes. Thanks to all for the info.

• Diane,
    The $36.50 is an internal boa fee. It has nothing to do with your payment. You get $62.50 minus the $5 you pay inspection port.
    • Do you mean that is the amount Landsafe keeps out of the total fee paid by BOA?  

• They have just raised there fee to $62.50 however they do charge $5 per bpo resulting in a fee of $57.50.  In my opinion although they do charge a $5 fee, they pay more than most bpo companies.  Also, you will receive payment in 1-2 weeks via direct deposit.  I have never had a problem with them paying.

• I do not like their site and they charge $5 per BPO. I do very few for them under their landsafe site. I will do them under other companies, like LSI.

• but look at the first page when you go into there site it tells you they raised there fee to $62.50 but right below it says land safe $36.50 that is what I am concerned about are they taking $36.50 out of the fee they pay us

• are you talking about inspection port? That is where I am doing them directly for them. They will pay the $55 but I have to pay inspection port $5 per bpo.  If you are doing them for a third party then I do not know.

• they raised it to $62.50  look on the page right below the property info before you get into the report it also says landsafe $36.50

• I must be doing on a different site. I get $55 per report and they direct deposit it. I do not see $36.50 anywhere, Either way I do very few for them. $36.50 is a joke. not worth my time.

This reply was deleted.