Replies

• don't waste your money with LAMCO. I signed up and they kept calling for 1 year to increase my membership or go to lifetime member. never got any business at all. They never even had any connections in my state. I have since cancelled with them

• I got 1 REO assignment and was asked to join so I did.  I was promised more business but after that first REO I never got another.  I don't think it was my performance as I did the BPO in 1 day, got bids to fix it in 1 day, supervised all of the work, once it was listed, I got over list price in 3 days. It closed in 3 weeks.  I got alot of smoke up the butt but no work.  Like the others on this blog, I don't feel that paying to sign up is worth it.

• LAMCO NETWORK do not waste your funds on this company a great big waste of mine. I spent the 695 never received anything. I have learned that one must pay to play but be really careful because your pay to play does not always pan out all that well. I tried REO WARRIORS  as well not much happend he did what he stated signed me up for alot of BPO  companies and the resume was sent but then the classes stopped. I received an email saying my membership was terminated with no call no email nothing to ask me to stay with the program odd but true.

• Not a bit.

• I paid my money about 2 years and got

$0

• Paid for lifetime and had one order since then. Been over a year. years ago they used to do alot of business. I service 9 counties and hardly any competion in the area on their site so not sure what their deal is:(

• I have always had BPO years and years ago, well paid too, non this year. But I have closed one listing this year with LAMCO , non last year and previous years about 2 listings per year.  Hope it help.

• To me they are irrelevant. I might start up a company like theirs. I'll take $700 a year from anyone who wants to send it as long as I only have to do what they do...another Ponzi...

k

• LAMCO has been good to work with, although the listings have been more a trickle than "volume". Many of the properties they handle (BPO and inspection requests) are sold wholesale. Some keep LAMCO to market them, others do not. There are some that do not wholesale. They seem to be loyal on giving the listings to the agent that does the initial BPOs and occupancy checks.

They may not have a lot of volume in your area, or mine for that matter, but they are not a scam. BankerREO and its reincarnation as FootprintsRE appear to be strictly a scam.

• I have been calling them for well over three weeks with no call back. I emailed then and again got noting... can you help with any numbers.

This reply was deleted.