Replies

• Do it and contact AMs. Don't wait for email to come :) call them periodically, they nice to work with.
            • Do they give you the AMs contact info or do you just need to contact them and find out who to contact.
              • always let the asset managers contact you...after you've followed the protocols to get your info in front of them.
              • Contact them untill they will give you that info. I think they should, we're paying for that :)
                • Hi Vitaliy, I joined Lamco last year and have gotten nothing, nada, zip. What do you say to AMs when you contact them?? How do u ask Lamco to give u AM contacts??
                  • Celine, I'm not a big REO agent with many listings, I do a lot of normal RE and Short sales. I'm not sure if I'll be the person who gan give advise how to run this business :) I've implemented the same approach to REOs it's call (PROSPECTING) lol. When I'm calling companies like Lamco, I feel like they have to release info with regional AMs, simply because we are paying for that and we are members of their organization. Lamco did released that info, I was able to establish good rltshp with AM. So far they good and I like them.
This reply was deleted.