Replies

• They're getting more brazen then.  2 years ago, when i signed up, it was $199.

• Save your money or burn it you wont feel bad like I do with them

• Hi folks, wow, this is getting better, now Im HOUNDED to upgrade to a charter (lifetime membership), I told her I think NOT!  If I didnt get any work for over 3 yrs with a standard membership, wow would I want to UPGRADE to a listing tool thats a dull blade?  ladies and gentleman, FARM, FARM, FARM, these INTERNET COMPANIES are taking advantage of realtors who are in the business or who want to break in.  enough said;  RUN!

• Great comments on the subject.  Thanks fellow agents.

• Hi Vitaliy,

Sounds like you are the lucky one, there are two pages of negative comments & yours is the only positive post regarding lamco, just curious where you are located?

• Hello partners, believe it or not but Lamco is one of the best clients we have. We have several in pre-marketing, but mainly bpos.

• Vitaliy- I signed up 2 years ago, received 5 'pre-markets' and performed those bpo's, along with occupancy checks.   Several months later, I followed up and found out (1) I would receive the listings only if they didn't sell at auction and (2) no payments for the bpo's.  Unbelievable!  After not signing up the next year, I got several calls and finally an email from a supposed VP.  That is absurd.  I'm now wondering if your 'pre-markets' ever came in?

• Did your bpo orders not have a fee on them?  I have always been paid for my Lamco BPOs, premarket or not.

• CeCe-Perhaps you signed up for just BPO's & that is why you receive a fee?  I don't sign up for just BPO's.  On listings, we don't typically get paid on the BPO, because we are getting the listing.  Here are exact notifications I received on each of the 5 properties; copied & pasted below.  1st notification sounds like a listing; I wouldn't suspect anything different.  Subsequent notificatons request property checks, bpo's, reports.  Then, notification of 'property is confirmed' also pasted below that the property may go to auction...after all that work.  All 5 came in around the same time period, so I had no idea this would result. 

Hi Kathleen,

Attached please find information on the new property. We need to know if the property is occupied or vacant.

Please log onto

www.lendersreo.com and complete the task sent. Information must be sent back within 48hrs. If

you are

unable to complete please let me know immediately so that I can reassign. Your assistance is greatly

appreciated.

Thank You!

Hi Kathleen,
          I wanted to let you know that the subject property has confirmed. The file will now be transferred to Ivory in the Property Preservation Department. At this time inspections are no longer required unless otherwise noted. Our client will now make a decision to send the property to listing or to auction. If sent to listing you will be contacted. If sent to auction please know that if it is unsuccessful at auction and it comes back for listing you will be contacted. Thank you for your services.
          Thank You!

http://www.lendersreo.com/
      • several properties still in pre-marketing, you're correct on the auction process, not sure how it works. Most of the properties are occupied but some vacant. On the BPO side I have only positive things to say, but reo still hasn't come yet fom this comp

This reply was deleted.