Kondaur Capital in RESNET

Hi everybody, I just got an email from resnet, It says that Kondaur Capital has selected RESNET to be their reo platform. They will start implementing the changes on August 15 and their goal is to transfer all the files by October 15.

If you don't know much about Kondaur, they purchase tapes from other banks, usually they renovate their homes, and they are a very good company to work with. To get listing you must do free bpos for them and if they purchase the property you do the bpo on, then you get the listing.

They are fast on reinburstments, and the asset managers are always friendly and accessible. I enjoy working with them, and I am looking forward to this transition, which I am sure will make my life easier.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Jose about the heads up. I'm approved with Kondaur but have yet to receive anything from them. It took about 6 months to get approved. Good luck with them as always and it's nice to see your scrolls.

• Yes the process to get approve is kind of like Fannie Mae, you submit different paperwork at every stage, I was approved first, then when they were to acquire a property I did a bpo, they ask me for another package and I was approved. Then finally when they assign me the first listing I have to submit another package and I was clear to be a listing agent for them.
This reply was deleted.