Replies

• There's always a good and the bad...
  • Would you happen to have their web address for applications?
  • I also received an email from Kondaur last week. Maybe it is from this website
  • I just received an application on Friday and I submitted it. Just received an e-mail this morning stating they received it and are reviewing it. Do you think someone got our names from this site? Good to know it is a good company. Thanks Tony for the detail explanation. Really appreciated you taking the time. This is such a great site.
    • I had applied with them a month or 2 back but never got a reply. Not sure if that's why I got their email Friday or not.
  • I've worked successfully with Kondaur for the last two years. There a great company and are totally hands on. You'll never have a problem contacting an asset manager when you need them. Please keep in mind as others said earlier...not all BPO's turn into REO's or assignments. To me especially in Ca our sales prices are high enough that even if you do 20, 30 or free BPO's and you sell one or two properties its still worth it!
  • Thanks for the feed back...this is my sort of business.

Started my application on Friday...it is on my To Do list to complete.
  • My application is going in first thing Monday, spent all Friday working on it.
  • Johnny, when I was contacted for a "free" bpo and it has turned into a contract for me so stay positive, think of the freebie as sharpening your skills and viewing inventory. I agree Billie, they are good to work with. They do not have a lot in my area. That is why you must register with more companies.
  • I am currently working with them, and they're great. Everything Tony said is correct. In my case the borrower signed a DIL, so it is a straight listing, which they have on mls 48 hour rsponse time to offers. The AM is the best, was previously a Realtor, so she "gets it". If you haven't applied, you should, they're updating their database and will have it open to all AM's, along with your scores, so you can get more business. btw-never did any bpos for them yet.
This reply was deleted.