Kondaur Capital

Anyone worked with Kondaur Capital? I had a listing with them, received an offer after 26 days. The buyers financing fell thru and they pulled the listing from me. I've worked with numerous asset companies and this has never happened before.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I fired them a couple of years ago because of the same thing.  They want the property sold within 30 days and what seemed like daily phone calls to discuss any new comps in the area.

• I've found Kondaur to be of the utmost positive experience!  Listing and when performing due diligence for them prior to listing!

• I love Kondaur. Yes, you have to do free BPOs but they are very loyal to good agents. The key to anything is good communication. All my deals with them have gone under contract either before being listed or in multiple offers on the 7th day when they start looking at them and they've all closed with minimal hiccups(I'm in an attorney state so that's rare). They pay all the utility bills directly so we save that headache and they pay a full 6% commission. 5% if you put it under contract prior to listing in the MLS. The only thing that needs some work is that they have jumped on the bandwagon of commission reduction if the Broker is on both sides of the deal. Obviously expecting the Broker to take most of the reduction from their part of the split. Since KW is different than the typical Broker, many agents in my office are capped on their split and at 100% commission. In essence, 70 of the 1200 agents in my area, are working for 2% and would hit my wallet on top of it. I've been lucky so far that my dual agent deals have been my buyers. I'll take the extra 1% for an easy sale and to keep my client's happy.

• Thanks, that was the first time I had worked with them.
This reply was deleted.