iServeREO

Do anyone have any experience working with iServeREO? I recently took an assignment with them only for it to go through an auction process. I paid for an survey and was told I would be reimbursed within two weeks. After paying for the survey, I was told in order to receive reimbursement that I had to be registered in their system. That was another $49. Once registered, I had to take a 2hr course to submit the invoice. By the way there was a quiz at the end of course have to be 80% or higher before the system recognizes my company. Now that I've passed the exam, I can't reach the asset manager, and they(the accounting dept.) are saying I've passed my deadline to submit my invoice. So it appears that I'm out of $400. Do anyone have any suggestions?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I really don't understand agents that pay for listings or pay to do BPO's. with any upfront fees. I understand if you have a listing agreement and have been asked to front for a repair or utility, but a Survey? Cmon people use common sense.

By the way, my team were the number 1 and 2 listing REO company in Houston in the good years  08-11, with average of 35 to high of 75 new properties per month. Carried average of 115 properties per month.

• Harry, I didn't pay for the listing. I thought I'd give this company a try. They sent me the listing, and before closing, I was asked to pay a land survey so we could get the process closed faster and I'd be reimbursed within 2 weeks. I wasn't aware of the other charges and request involved to be reimbursed. I never pay upfront fees for listings, this one was just a bad experience. That's why I asked have anyone ever worked with iServe REO.? If you ever worked with them, give me your input, and what you experienced working with them?  That's what I'm asking. 

• What kind of survey did you have to pay for?  I don't understand that part at all. 

• Land Survey. 

• Hey Demonta, I have had experience with iServeREO. I have listed a few properties with them not much but a few. I have not had to deal with out of  pocket with them as of yet. In my area the have a preservation company that turns on utilities, clean outs and etc. Which is nice considering the amount of money we are out for other servicers. I would contact several of the contacts listed on equator to get someone to work with you in getting you reimbursed.

• I will contact equator and inquire. Thanks.

This reply was deleted.